What do you think about the winner of Eurovision?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• All that stuff was a gigantic joke. The winner won because she was an israeli woman singing (if the word applies to that abomination) about "feminism".
    Eurovision is not about talent, it's about who will be the most politically correct, pro-immigration and pro-lgbt.
    Look at every winner, since when did we have someone really talented, and not just a "tolerant" clown?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh it was awful, hated it so much, made me so mad. I knew deep down it was gonna win because of the stupid amount of views on YouTube of her music video for the song. But goddamn. WHY? There were so many others that were much better than that chicken song. The public vote fucked up everything 🙄