What you think about the new J Cole album? Did you like it?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I love this album a little more than the last one he released. It was good, but I think this one is definitely better

Most Helpful Guy

• It's his third best album. Notice I said album. Not including the mixtapes.

Count it up. Count it up. Count it up. Count it.

• Yeah to me Friday night lights it's his best project but this one was cool and got the mumble rappers pissed

• Yeah he's now at the point where he doesn't need features or promos and I think he likes that. Now he can just let the music speak for him. I do think he'll do music with other people (like recently with Royce Da 5'9) but he seems to really like the no features thing. Now he can just be him. As an NC native I'm proud of him.

• Thanks bro.