Which superhero movie do you like better?

• Ant man
  • Infinity war
  • Black Panther
    Vote C
  • guardians of the galaxy
    Vote D
  • Spiderman homecoming
    Vote E

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, poor fucking Ant Man.
    Also fuck man that's tough because they're all god damn awesome. I mean, even Marvel's worst movies Iron Man 2/Thor The Dark World are still really petty fucking good so it isn't really much saying they're the worst.
    But I think Infinity War just because, look I fucking LOVE DC I don't care what anyone says are the movies great? No. Was Justice League awesome? Fuck yeah. Was it Marvel-level perfect? No, but still awesome. And I will defend Batfleck and the rest of DC to the high heavens man. But as soon as Infinity War came out, I'm sorry there is no fucking defending anymore, RIP DC.
    I've seen that god damn movie three times since it's come out about, what, two weeks ago? Soon to be four (my dad still hasn't seen it but then he hasn't seen Guardians and isn't a big Marvel fan).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE