Which superhero movie do you like better?

• Ant man
    Vote A
  • Infinity war
    Vote B
  • Black Panther
    Vote C
  • guardians of the galaxy
    Vote D
  • Spiderman homecoming
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, poor fucking Ant Man.
    Also fuck man that's tough because they're all god damn awesome. I mean, even Marvel's worst movies Iron Man 2/Thor The Dark World are still really petty fucking good so it isn't really much saying they're the worst.
    But I think Infinity War just because, look I fucking LOVE DC I don't care what anyone says are the movies great? No. Was Justice League awesome? Fuck yeah. Was it Marvel-level perfect? No, but still awesome. And I will defend Batfleck and the rest of DC to the high heavens man. But as soon as Infinity War came out, I'm sorry there is no fucking defending anymore, RIP DC.
    I've seen that god damn movie three times since it's come out about, what, two weeks ago? Soon to be four (my dad still hasn't seen it but then he hasn't seen Guardians and isn't a big Marvel fan).

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Out of these there is no question which one is better. Infinity war is just superior and is basically the core marvel story.

Otherwise The Dark Knight is without doubt the best superhero movie. It's also the 4th highest rated movie on imdb after Shawshank and Godfather 1+2.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dunno but the avengers were all very good.. in my opinion
    it's hard to beat the avengers... it's just too epic

1|0
    0|0
  • captain prostate as he is always late on the job as he has to stop for a pee

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman!

1|0
    0|0
  • Infinity war just can't compare

1|0
    0|0
  • Avengers or Guardian of the Galaxy

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman movies