Rate the Book "50 shades freed" on a scale of 1-5. 5 being the best?

• One
  • Two
  • Three
    Vote C
  • Four
    Vote D
  • Five
    Vote E

148

Most Helpful Guy

• I like this film wts about u

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I thought the 3rd movie was 1 of the worse i have seen. It didn't relate hardly any 2 the book. It was poorly written, characters were bs.. not to mention they should have casted a woman with a better body

Most Helpful Girls

• 0. seriously the story line is terrible. all they would do is disagreements over stupid things and then have sex, this cycle repeats throughout the movie. nothing ever gets worked out like i can't deal with this whole thing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • The books are actually nice for Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, but the movies make it look like a total porn.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Really i thought the opposite.. i thought the movie didn't portray enough sex in relation to the book.. the books were ok but the 3rd movie has got to be 1 of my top 5 worse movies ever. The storyline, characters everything was so poorly elwritten especially in comparison to the book

• I'm referring to the entirety of the 3 movies, not just 50 Shades Freed though. There are lot of cut scenes from the book. So, all in all, the movies did give justice to the books.

• *the movies did not give justice to the books, rather.