Who's a modern musician that you consider actually bad?

I'm not going to give my opinion because I have a lot of problems with the music industry.
Who's a modern musician that you consider actually bad?

Who do you think gives music and entertainers a bad name?

It can be more than one person.
Updates:
Alright I changed my mind.

I really don't like Nicki Minaj.
I've been shown her shit and none of her music is actually meaningful, it's not even something I could enjoy ironically. I don't even consider her an artist.

I just can't stand people who are arrogant, and she's probably the best example of arrogance in the industry.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• We can’t be friends anymore. NickiMinaj4thewin

Singers I don’t like:
    Nicki Minaj
    Taylor swift
    Katy perry
    Meghan Trainer
    All rappers
    Fifth harmony
    Most of what they play on the radio.
    I dislike repetitive and meaningless lyrics, and girl groups that are highly sexualized.

What I do like is you giving me MHO.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate these people. They can't make one good song.
    1. Calvin Harris
    2. Hardwell
    3. All the other boring weak Djs who can't make a good beat drop.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Cardi B for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift.

Okay, now I got to ask. Whats your hidden message behind posting pictures of yourself on here?

1|0
    0|0
    • Because people got mad about it so now I do it on purpose even though it's a pain in the ass. It's still worth confusing people. (I'm a piece of shit)

But it's also because a lot of people are narcissistic and I'm parodying them.

• Oh, I see.

• Mainstream music. Nowadays people make music to be famous or to get money, not because they’re passionate about it and are motivated to make it good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much anyone mainstream these days... There's a few great right now, but mostly shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really have much against Camila Cabello but her voice is not great tbh. Cardi B is also really overrated and has an annoying voice

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Camilla Cabello

1|0
    0|1
  • pretty much all pop and modern rap

1|0
    0|0
  • Ariana grande

1|0
    0|0
  • little pump needs to be destroyed

0|0
    0|0
  • Cardy B, Halsey,
    All new mumble rappers... etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Dua Lipa

0|0
    0|0
  • nicki minaj, Taylor Swift, kanye, ariana grande, 5th harmony, camila cabello...

My opinión, you don't have to agree with me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Personally I can't stand Cardi B or Nicki Minaj. I also can't stand the Despacito guy. I also do not like Florida Georgia Line or Luke Bryan. Historically speaking I did not care for Bob Dylan or Willie Nelson either as neither of them two can really sing and Willie Nelson just sings too fast and out of rhythm.

1|0
    0|0
  • little Pump

0|0
    0|0
  • didn't understand that part about music industry bad name

0|0
    0|0
  • 6ix9ine cause his music is the same, his lyrics are the same and his whole image is just pathetic

0|0
    0|0
  • Rappers are disgusting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can it be the industry?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes