Who do you think deserves more credit when it comes to music?

Can you guys tell me which artists in your honest opinion deserve a hell of an applause and recognition for their songs, and whether you think that they're good at what they do?

1130

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girls

• As screamo bands, i think Chelsea Grin, Iprevail and Bring Me The Horizon don't get much recognition. They're amazing bands and their lyrics mean so much to me! There are other bands like Neck Deep and Hey Violet that are amazing and so talented, but have a limited fan base!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Panic! At the Disco: Brendon urie has a huge vocal range and deserves so much more recognition for it.

Twenty Øne Pilots: Tyler Joseph's lyrics are incredible if you pay attention. He is absolutely amazing. And his voice moves very smoothly and he incorporates different tempos and beats in his songs.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE