Who do you think deserves more credit when it comes to music?

Can you guys tell me which artists in your honest opinion deserve a hell of an applause and recognition for their songs, and whether you think that they're good at what they do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girls

• As screamo bands, i think Chelsea Grin, Iprevail and Bring Me The Horizon don't get much recognition. They're amazing bands and their lyrics mean so much to me! There are other bands like Neck Deep and Hey Violet that are amazing and so talented, but have a limited fan base!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Panic! At the Disco: Brendon urie has a huge vocal range and deserves so much more recognition for it.

Twenty Øne Pilots: Tyler Joseph's lyrics are incredible if you pay attention. He is absolutely amazing. And his voice moves very smoothly and he incorporates different tempos and beats in his songs.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Shikata Akiko because damn, her diversity is insane and Keiichi Okabe has some pretty interesting stuff to his name.

2|0
    0|0
  • You mean like underrated artists?

Cause I'm seeing a lot of people posting artists that's already getting a lot of credit and applause.

Well anyways for me it's Paul Taylor the jazz musician. I really like his work and whether you're making love in the bedroom or just cruising down the streets at night nothing like some Paul Taylor to really set the mood.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eminem, he's been un rhe gsme seens 1999. he's been discriminated for his skin color and his lyrics. He's proven everyone wrong. Dr. Dre gave him a chance while no one in the records would sign him because he was white, blonde hair, blue eyes.

2|1
    0|1
  • Nas because he is original and never gets the credit he deserves

2|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much any good alt music band is fairly unknown, Aphex twin is also a music god who is well known but still.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not going to name artists but as a general rule those that compose their music and lyrics alone or as a band. And most certainly not those that get everything from their producers. And ofc only those whose music sounds good

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know about all of their songs... but seretonia by highly suspect is fantastic.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally applaud j Cole because he usually is fully invented with the entire creative process from beat to lyrics n videos

2|0
    0|0
  • The producers do all the work. Singers don't do shit. I like the current shift of producers being as big or bigger as the singers they feature, cuz they're the ones who really put in the time, effort, and creativity that makes a song great. I know you meant which artists, but I took the question in a different direction 🀷

0|0
    0|1
  • Deadmau5 cause he's a composer (writes his own songs) and he's also a singer, rapper, and does techno.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pink Floyd. They revolutionized music and made a very unique sound

1|1
    0|0
  • Elvis
    Cash
    Trent
    Guetta
    Skrillex

Metallica
    Get a special award too

2|0
    0|0
  • We all enjoy different music style, so my choice is Neil Diamond

1|0
    0|0
  • Artists such as Finding Hope, Kina, Eden, Callum Scot, XXXtentacion, Miso , Grandson and Missio are heavily under rated in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Eminem I like his songs for the river of meanings that lyrics has

1|0
    0|0
  • Fems more likely beautiful sounds & blending feelings into vision of product

1|0
    0|0
  • Kanye West deserves a lot of credit. A great and talented producer and artist πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ¨

0|0
    0|2
  • Post Malone

1|0
    0|0
    • Interesting choice, but it's your opinion and you have the right to that

• I appreciate your consideration. What was your opinion

• I guess every band that I listen to, and truthfully there's too many to name πŸ˜…

• Prince. Musical Genius.

2|0
    0|0
  • vexento

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Childish gambino is a great artist he can so everything, The Weeknd has an angelic voice and I find his work unique. Also Billie eillish and Khalid

4|0
    0|0
  • BTS, even though they are getting a hell of a ton of recognition now. They deserve it. Little Mix is amazing and I wish more people would know of them. Kehlani, Kelly Clarkson, Eminem and Tinashe. There's too many to list and I feel like nowadays people don't really listen to music they themselves find good. They mostly just listen to whatever they hear on the radio and don't really know much about other artists out there that deserves recognition.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kelly Clarkson.
    She's getting more attention recently but I feel she deserves more. She is so talented, she sounds just as good live as she does recorded. She's been doing this for 10+ years and is still relevant, consistently producing hits. Plus, she works so hard (albums, tours, books, promotions, etc.) while being a mom.

1|0
    0|1
  • Lady Gaga actually. I don't really listen to her music, but she's amazingly talented, has a great voice, can write great songs and does a lot of good things for charities. Everyone knows her as a normal pop artist, but she's a lot more than that.

Other than that, I think Damien Rice is a great artist. His songs are genius.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 Seconds of Summer and Little Mix. They are both amazing as groups (well, 5sos is a band) and they don't get the credit they deserve.

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty much most heavy metal bands, they put so much more effort and passion into their music than any pop singer does and theyre actually talented

1|0
    0|0
  • It definitely takes a lot of effort. My sister and her fiance are both amazing artists and I've seen how much work and time they put into their music while managing their jobs and family. They have just started their YouTube channel and uploaded their first song there. If you'd like to hear it, go to YouTube and search for "J-iMMANUEL" exactly as I've typed it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bryson Tiller :)

2|1
    0|0
  • Soundgarden, metallica

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes