What holiday/international day do you like and when is it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know when does International friendship day fall but here in India we have always celebrated it on the first Saturday in the month of August.

We tie a friendship band on the wrist of our friend and express our happiness tp have meet them and stories related to the oast and our experiences and blah blah blah...
    I remember when in school my hand used to be full of such friendship bands or bracelets but adults don't tie bands but celebrate it just by exchanging emotions or by gifting your friend...

What is your favorite holiday/ ¡international day?

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Carnaval (but that's actually four days) or 'sinterklaas' but it is because you get presents and it isn't too close to my birthday (december 28). For People who are not from the netherlands they probably think of sinterklaas as racist but I don't view it that way. Most People wanted to Be zwarte Piet when they were older, not because his colour but because they thaught it was cool to Work for sinterklaas. By the way there are no present by other dutch holidays, Only with sinterklaas you get presents.

I don't want to start a discussion about colour and race. Thanks in advance.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Halloween. I dress-up despite being in my mid-twenties.
    It's in the autumn (my favourite time of the year), I get to dress-up, it's spooky in a cozy/cute way and it's derived from a pagan holiday... What's not to like?

1|0
    0|0
  • United States Memorial Day. End of May yields the perfect weather for being outside.

1|0
    0|0
  • Halloween is our family's favorite holiday. We all dress up and decorated the house. It's probably our biggest holiday

1|0
    0|0
  • Valentine day. Still awaiting to witness some miracles

1|0
    0|0
  • Saint Patrick's Day. Already over. I just like the reason to get drunk with no responsibilities.

1|0
    0|0
  • Christmas. Mainly because it gives me two weeks of vacation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Christmas 25 December and even Halloween 31 October

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 off July love firework outside and in the bedroom lol

1|0
    0|0
  • June 23rd

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweden's National day? 6th of June.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every day without work is great

1|0
    0|0
  • Victory Day, 9th of May 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Halloween, I love being someone else for the day

1|0
    0|0
  • Mutee

1|0
    0|0
  • Christmas

1|0
    0|0
  • New year!

1|0
    0|0
  • My country's holiday

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Halloween

1|0
    0|0
  • Halloween and I used to like Christmas. Christmas is sad for me now but I do have a man in my life that has lots of family and a big group of close friends. Makes holidays more enjoyable

1|0
    0|0
  • I love St. Paddys day (not international) all the Irish, English & Scottish come together and just get shitfaced! It's great. Other than that, Christmas

1|0
    0|0
  • Halloween because candy and horror movies. Such a perfect holiday

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite Holiday is USA Independence Day on the 4th of July!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Now that I'm older, I don't get hyped about holidays as much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Christmas

1|0
    0|0
  • Christmas 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Thanks giving😂😂😂 i like the food

1|0
    0|0
  • Halloween