What holiday/international day do you like and when is it?

1618

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know when does International friendship day fall but here in India we have always celebrated it on the first Saturday in the month of August.

We tie a friendship band on the wrist of our friend and express our happiness tp have meet them and stories related to the oast and our experiences and blah blah blah...
    I remember when in school my hand used to be full of such friendship bands or bracelets but adults don't tie bands but celebrate it just by exchanging emotions or by gifting your friend...

What is your favorite holiday/ ¡international day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Carnaval (but that's actually four days) or 'sinterklaas' but it is because you get presents and it isn't too close to my birthday (december 28). For People who are not from the netherlands they probably think of sinterklaas as racist but I don't view it that way. Most People wanted to Be zwarte Piet when they were older, not because his colour but because they thaught it was cool to Work for sinterklaas. By the way there are no present by other dutch holidays, Only with sinterklaas you get presents.

I don't want to start a discussion about colour and race. Thanks in advance.