Headbangers, I'm going to be releasing music!! any advice?

as soon as the end of may comes I'm going to be working with a friend who is in a few bands and is willing to be in an "internet band" with me. meaning that we will be putting together our recordings and stuff and release/sell our music online. me and him can't jam in person because my friend lives like 6 hours from me. I'm also going to eventually be getting a job so I can have the money for more music gear and to have enough in the future when/if I tour with a band I will be creating (in person). any advice for a person like me who is a noob to it?

thanks for all the great answers people XD

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Good luck and I hope to hear your music. I used to be in a band but it's been awhile. I want to perform what I write, and I write all the time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks XD nice yeah soon I'm going to start working with songwriting

• Do you write lyrics or just the song structure.

• really I've only worked with song structure a little, lyrics I never have. basically when I come up with some pretty neat riffs I end up recording it on my phone. even if it sounds a little rough on it. but I do wanna work more with song structure and lyrics

Most Helpful Girl