Favorite Artist?

What is your favorite music band/artist?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• For sentimentality purposes, Green Day. In terms of who I actually have most fun listening to and seeing in concert, Steel Panther.

• You only listen to green day for nostalgia? I mean same for both I guess

• See, I liked things like Dookie and Kerplunk and Nimrod. American Idiot was my favourite album because it's just gorgeous and there's not a single song on there that I dislike but I loved all the earlier stuff too. Not a big fan from 21st Century Breakdown and onwards though I surprisingly quite enjoyed Revolution Radio and managed to catch that tour live :)

• My mom was really into green day in the nineties so I definitely heard it but I'm too edgy to enjoy punk rock 😂

Most Helpful Guy