If You Created A YouTube Channel, What Would Be It Be Based On?

I've thought about starting a YT channel but I'd probably be very inconsistent😂I don't have the time for it. But if you created a YT channel what would be the main theme of your channel?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh, Id have to make it about reading some scary stories or something. At the school I go to, in my English class, we've read a lot of stories. And when I volunteer to read (which is rare asf) apparently I have a really soothing voice and apparently when I get into the reading, I turn british? So yeah, I think itd be fun :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Me talking about my funniest life experiences and other stuff in animation