If You Created A YouTube Channel, What Would Be It Be Based On?

I've thought about starting a YT channel but I'd probably be very inconsistent😂I don't have the time for it. But if you created a YT channel what would be the main theme of your channel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh, Id have to make it about reading some scary stories or something. At the school I go to, in my English class, we've read a lot of stories. And when I volunteer to read (which is rare asf) apparently I have a really soothing voice and apparently when I get into the reading, I turn british? So yeah, I think itd be fun :D

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Me talking about my funniest life experiences and other stuff in animation

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• It would be the greatest flop ever: criticising/elaborating present social behaviour. Too much thought and not enough 'top-ten' shit. Also no click bait and T&A.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine would defeintky be hon gaming i actually have a youtube channel and I've got one video on there its an over watch video and i made the comeback of a life time on there

1|0
    0|0
    • A lot of people say gaming, I personally like watching people play scary games.

• Show All
    • Okay!! Thanks! Imma check it out☺

• Your welcome😉

• I actually do have a YouTube channel lol I post video game walkthroughs

1|0
    0|0
  • based around Gaming, Vlogs and merch and a bunch of tech mixed in. It would be that general area.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is probably over used but gaming all the way

2|0
    0|0
  • Puns

1|0
    0|0
  • Vlogs and product review.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3