What was your opinion of Valerian and the City of 1000 Planets?

What was your opinion of Valerian and the City of 1000 Planets?It came out last summer. didn't get too popular since it was around the same time as Spiderman, Girls Trip, Atomic Blonde, and something else. So the boyfriend and I are watching it. I knew that 5-headed hoe Rihanna would be in it, so i was dreading her part. Omg i didn't know it would be this bad 🙈 hoe on a stripper pole poppin puss for my man on cam. Smh!! She used to be his celeb crush before we met but he found out a few months ago he may be related to her through his grandpa. Lmao, i totally ruined this scene for him by reminding him “THATS YOUR COUSIN” hahaha. Killed any potential boner that i didn't cause haha. But hey this was honestly the first movie i found Cara to be attractive. Usually she look toe up with a unibrow. She came a long way from Suicide Squad though
#FeelFreeToList #GreenWithEnvy
  • What was your opinion of Valerian and the City of 1000 Planets?I liked it
    Vote A
  • What was your opinion of Valerian and the City of 1000 Planets?It was ok
    Vote B
  • What was your opinion of Valerian and the City of 1000 Planets?I didn't like it
    Vote C
  • What was your opinion of Valerian and the City of 1000 Planets?haven't seen it yet
    Vote D
  • What was your opinion of Valerian and the City of 1000 Planets?Rihanna was hot
    Vote E
  • What was your opinion of Valerian and the City of 1000 Planets?I enjoyed the virtual reality theme
    Vote F
  • What was your opinion of Valerian and the City of 1000 Planets?Cara delevigne was hot
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I haven't seen it yet.. I kinda like the guy protagonist.. But I don't care too much for Cara.. She looks weird to me.. But it looks good, but I really was never interested..

1|0
    0|0
    • I always saod she wasn't cute but she's actually pretty at the beginning of this movie. Yhey finally fixed her brows

• Show All
    • Of course.. I think I remember that.. & Okay well that's good.. But Rihanna.. Battlefield is the movie I'm talkin about where I don't think she can act. LOL.. She wasn't good in that movie.. XD.. Now they got her in that Oceans Eleven movie.. Probably gave her a few lines..

• Thanks for MHO! 8)

• Frankly, I just got the movie from a friend and have not had the time to watch it, but the trailer seems very exciting.
    Hopefully it will be much more better than the commercial trailer.
    Please don't ruin the movie and uncover what happens :-D
    I intentionally did not read what you have written in the description of the question just in case some thing about it is mentioned.
    It looks till now the majority of the people who have seen it liked it.
    So pretty much excited to see it too dear Des!

1|0
    0|0
    • At least check out the gifs above. The movie was good the first hour but i got a little bored the second. And i didn't list spoilers above. Just that i didn't like rihanna

• Show All
    • I liked Smart Guy but didn't watch the others although i kmow them

• Boy Meets World is my childhood as matter of fact.
      I grew up with the actors.
      That is why it touched me a lot.
      Based on our real life events.

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I liked it

1|0
    0|0
    • I liked the first hour snd the beach graphics and stuff was beautiful. But i got bored on the second

• The beaches were beautiful.

• I was disappointed which sucks because that comic book pretty much inspired all modern Sci fi.

1|0
    0|0
    • The graphics were beautiful especially the beach the alien girl was on. The first hour was good but the second was boring

• Yeah the effects were breathtaking.

• oh nice... didn't; even know lol
    def going to watch it now... needed a cool movie to watch hahah

1|0
    0|0
    • Its like 6/10. Good beginning. The rihanna scene eill prob give u a boner with how she spreads her legs on the stripper pole. Check out the gifs above

• rih rih... yup anytime lol
      it just looks cool... ya I'm def going to watch it... ill let you know what I think when I see it

• The first time i saw it, I didn't really like it. But I saw the Movie a few days later for the second time, and then i liked it

1|0
    0|0
  • it was all in all an insult to the comic book basically...

2|0
    0|0
    • I heard. I don't know but i liked the first hour of the movie just not the second

• the comic book is so much better, it's old so don't judge but the characters are deeper, the adventures are more Epic, and it is more interesting; )

• rhianna scene did not give me a boner. the movie was ok

1|0
    0|0
  • It ok I felt dissapinted I thought it was gonna be more fun and felt a bit too overlong

1|0
    0|0
    • Ikr! First hour was good but i faded out around rihannas unnecessary performance

• Show All
    • Her character was supposed to be inspired by the role of the opera singer from Fifth Element. Thats why she had a 15 min scene strippin and shapeshiftin

• Oh yeah well it wasn't too impressive for me

• I haven't seen it and it's not my favourite type of movie... I'd choose another one :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't watch it. I don't like those kinds of movies

0|0
    0|0
  • That was one expansive way to waste money

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoyed it a lot. Watched it twice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't seen it 😂