Rate the tv series "Criminal Minds" on a scale of 1-5?

5 being the highest, please also state what you do/dont like about it.

67

Most Helpful Guys

• 4 some parts a very good others not so much.

• I would give it a 4.5. Gets pretty gory at times. Hopefully some sicko won't take their ideas and do something like they do on the show.

Most Helpful Girls

• Like 3. It used to be amazing, but since a lot of the original characters are gone, it seems like they’re just replacing them with similar people. And they’re running out of ideas. So it’s getting a little old. The writing has also gone pretty downhill the past couple years. I used to love it and never missed an episode but the past few years not so much if I catch it while it’s on I still watch it sometimes tho

• 4. I love the characters and the cast but I can't give it a 5 since the structure of the episodes is essentially the same each time - murderer killing someone, team finding out about it, various scenes flicking from team to murderer showing the murderer's decline, Garcia does some computer magic and the team show up just in time to save the person the murderer was poised to kill. I still love it though.