Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?

• Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?Nintendo 64
  • Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?SNES
  • Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?NES
    Vote C
  • Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?Sega Genesis
    Vote D
  • Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?PS1
    Vote E
  • Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?Sega Dreamcast
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

23

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend had an N64 and I know when I was a baby we had a Genesis but I never got to play them much. I'd really like a SNES too, there were some good snes games.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ps1 <3 <3
    And the Star Wars Episode 1 game that is full of bloopers.