Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?

• Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?Nintendo 64
    Vote A
  • Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?SNES
    Vote B
  • Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?NES
    Vote C
  • Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?Sega Genesis
    Vote D
  • Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?PS1
    Vote E
  • Which of the follow retro/old school video game consoles would you love to buy again today for nostalgia and great classic games?Sega Dreamcast
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend had an N64 and I know when I was a baby we had a Genesis but I never got to play them much. I'd really like a SNES too, there were some good snes games.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ps1 <3 <3
    And the Star Wars Episode 1 game that is full of bloopers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Ps1 and Sega my best,,,,

0|0
    0|0
    • Which Sega Console? Genesis, Saturn, or Dreamcast?

• Dream cast so we can play all at the same time.,.

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes