How much do you care about continuity in your tv shows?

Does it matter to you that much?
  • it matters a lot to me and l hate any kind of error or oversight on their continuity
    Vote A
  • It matters but im ok with letting a few unimportant things slip
    Vote B
  • It sort of matters but im ok if they don't pay that much attention to it
    Vote C
  • It doesn't matter that much to me
    Vote D
  • I don't watch tv so i don't care
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It matters a lot to me. I'm into the NCSI and Criminal Minds type shows and I've noticed that if I miss one show I've missed important things.
    I've been watching a new show called "Siren" and I had to work late one night and now it seems as though I've missed quite a bit of info on the show. I'm pissed!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont like arguing with friends over who is correct about what because some writer or producer decided they wanted to forget about something.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Nah I have to keep track of everything because if I miss an episode of anything, I feel like I’m going to be confused or lost on the next one. Plus knowing some of my friends, they’ll make a group chat discussion about the episodes

0|1
    0|0
  • On episodic shows with some overatching plots but that mostly stand alone idc if they forget small stuff. On plot heavy shows it's a problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm okay with some small slips, but if it seems the show doesn't care about it then it bothers me.

0|1
    0|0
  • With shows were each episode is it's own stands alone thing, it doesn't bother me as much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the type of show. Some I’ll care some I won't

0|1
    0|0
  • It matters but im ok with letting a few unimportant things slip

0|1
    0|0
  • It sort of matters but im ok if they don't pay that much attention to it

0|1
    0|0
  • No cable 😭

0|1
    0|0
  • Every marvel movie. Lmao

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Their show, they rules. Technically. They might explain later why those events occured.

0|1
    0|0
  • For most shows that I watch, I find it extremely important.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really can't watch something if I miss an episode. I have to go back and watch it before I watch anything new.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm OCD so notice every little detail and will feel like something is left unaddressed.

0|1
    0|0
  • It matters a lot to me and l hate any kind of error or oversight on their continuity.

0|1
    0|0
  • It matters in any story. Except in cartoons.

0|1
    0|0
  • have u heard of the simpsons

0|1
    0|0
  • Not too much

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes