How much do you care about continuity in your tv shows?

Does it matter to you that much?
  • it matters a lot to me and l hate any kind of error or oversight on their continuity
  • It matters but im ok with letting a few unimportant things slip
  • It sort of matters but im ok if they don't pay that much attention to it
    Vote C
  • It doesn't matter that much to me
    Vote D
  • I don't watch tv so i don't care
    Vote E

109

Most Helpful Girl

• It matters a lot to me. I'm into the NCSI and Criminal Minds type shows and I've noticed that if I miss one show I've missed important things.
    I've been watching a new show called "Siren" and I had to work late one night and now it seems as though I've missed quite a bit of info on the show. I'm pissed!

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont like arguing with friends over who is correct about what because some writer or producer decided they wanted to forget about something.