What 6 Pokémon do you wish were real?

First I’d have to go with lyconroc dusk from like the wolf design and the green eyes are amazing and it’s incredible powerful

secound Lapris large water type that can travel any where a cross the ocean

3rd would be charzard especially mega charzard X and I would be able to fly all over the place

4 diancie. This Pokémon could make me a very rich fellow she can create pink diamonds which of corse is rare in the real world.

5 luxray beautiful tiger like cat like body I don't know whether or not the lion or tiger something But it is definitely an electric cat and just a really cool looking but one I don’t know use I’d have for it.

6 lucario one of the most loyal Pokémon and can sense people auras which would come in useful

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh damn this is hard. I'd probably go with midday Lycanroc, Sylveon, Mewtwo, Alolan Vulpix, Rayquaza, and Houndoom

Most Helpful Guy

• Milotic, charizard, dragonite, noctowl, mimikyu, aggron... Basically my team

• Make since love mimkyu I’ve been meaning to use it but never ended up doing so ima have to replay through moon again and use one since ultra moon won’t let me transfer it to ultra sun I think I might need pokebank

• Ok ok 🙂 oh, and whats your friendcode?

• I’d have to look at it to be honest I’ll end up doing that tomorrow right now I’m playing through diamond and I’m using 2 ground types o well