Rate this song: Feel it still by Portagul The Man?

919

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely cannot stand this song and have never been able to. It plays constantly on every single radio station and I am plagued with so much doubt that there is anyone alive on this planet that wakes up in the god damned morning and goes "Golly, haven't heard that Portugal The Man song in like twelve seconds! Better contact my local radio station so they'll play it some more!" F. Absolute F the biggest of the capital Fs. God damn it.

• But I don't have any bad feelings toward people who like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• B. Its a great song but the trend of musicians taking bits from older songs to use in theirs leaves a bad taste in my mouth.