Rate this song: Feel it still by Portagul The Man?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely cannot stand this song and have never been able to. It plays constantly on every single radio station and I am plagued with so much doubt that there is anyone alive on this planet that wakes up in the god damned morning and goes "Golly, haven't heard that Portugal The Man song in like twelve seconds! Better contact my local radio station so they'll play it some more!" F. Absolute F the biggest of the capital Fs. God damn it.

1|1
    0|1
    • But I don't have any bad feelings toward people who like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• B. Its a great song but the trend of musicians taking bits from older songs to use in theirs leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I like it. A

0|1
    0|0
  • I love that song! But I am pretty sure if you ask me again in a few weeks that I will hate it. It is on the radio too much.. I would give a B (not exactly sure how the a to f rating system works, and I don't feel like looking it up)

0|1
    0|0
  • I must not be on the right radio stations because I've only heard it a couple times on the radio and don't share everyone else's ire. I'd give it a B+, it's fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate that song so much and I always have. From the first time I heard it in the freaking vitamin water commercial I HATED IT F F F F F F F

0|2
    0|0
  • Love it!! I love that type of vibe that it gives (chill but want to dance to) kinda like mgmt

0|1
    0|0
  • It's gotten annoying by now.
    It was a 9/10 now it's like a 4/10

0|0
    0|0
  • B I like it

0|1
    0|0
  • B. It's old already

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I actually really love it! I'm not so big on the way they've been playing it sooo much on the radio recently, though. I have to keep the volume down so it doesn't wear the song out.

0|1
    0|1
  • Almost sounds like it comes from the early 60's. But considering all songs from best to worst it would get maybe a D.
    But out of the billions of existing songs, why this one?

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like wiggling my groins...
    like it makes me wanna be weird lol...

0|1
    0|0
  • 9/10 I heard it in Spotify before it got big and I still loved it after it was played a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only thing good about it is the catchy rhytm which i hate so it’s a big F. Usually turn it off when it comes on the radio

0|0
    0|0
  • It's Portugal the man, and not portagul. But the song is good

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. b? C?

It’s okay but doesn’t move me. It was huge on radio here last year I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not horrible but it's not my type of music.
    I give it a C.

An F for his name though.

0|0
    0|0
  • C, it has some good messages but it lacks any real thought

0|0
    0|0
  • It's awesome B+

0|1
    0|0
  • A! 😄

0|1