Do you agree that a brother beating his sister is too violent for entertainment?

I'm a story board artists. I've just received a revision of the scene I'm meant to be drawing. I've only skimmed over it, but what alarms me... is that what originally was a brother beating up his cousin, has now turned to a brother beating up his sister.
I might just be cynical but. Isn't there something cringe-worthy about that?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• This is dependable on the message that the paining aimed to deliver.

If the message is about promoting this form of action; then of course not only it's cringe-worthy but also inhuman and immoral. But if the message is to decline this form of behavior and teach others about the consequences of violence as well as values of family besides humanity; then that could be a useful tool.