Why is it so hard to find people that likes to draw?

None of my friends have no interest in drawing at all. I have seen people that likes to dance or sing but have rarely seen people that has interest in drawing... Down are some of my drawingsWhy is it so hard to find people that likes to draw?Why is it so hard to find people that likes to draw?Why is it so hard to find people that likes to draw?Why is it so hard to find people that likes to draw?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I draw a little, but nothing like that. Mostly just like doodle sketches.
    My girlfriend draws a bit more seriously, and she's not quite as good as you are, but she is much better than me.

I could put a picture of a few if you want, but they are not that good. You're really good.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would like to see yours and ykur girlfriends too if you don't mind😆

• Show All
    • No it's the one about the drawing

• Ah okay.

Most Helpful Girls

• It's something that develops over time and people don't have the patience to stick with it

1|0
    0|0
  • At smaller schools it's always hard. I was the only artsy kid at my school. Now I'm at a prestigious art college and it's hard to find someone who doesn't want to talk about their art.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I'm sure there are hobby groups somewhere close tonyouvwhere You'll find people who like to draw. You need to expand your horizons beyond your current friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to draw and still do ( actually just finished drawing before writing this) but really never found people who do also, wasn't untill college that I found many people that like to.

0|0
    0|0
  • The answer is two-fold:
    1. Either they gave no talent (like me) or
    2. They use computer drawing like Poser.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's time-consuming. I imagine a lot of people give it up unless they plan to make a career out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, you are really good on your work. I admire the way you do the fingers, seems difficult. You just earn a follower with this

0|0
    0|0
  • It's boring. Why would I bother drawing a picture if I can find a better one on the internet?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can sorta draw lol. i have to be in the right mood though

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they quit when they realise their drawings look like an abortion of nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE TO DRAW

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked to draw but lost interest in it

0|0
    0|0
  • I draw very well

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to draw!