Why is it so hard to find people that likes to draw?

None of my friends have no interest in drawing at all. I have seen people that likes to dance or sing but have rarely seen people that has interest in drawing... Down are some of my drawingsWhy is it so hard to find people that likes to draw?Why is it so hard to find people that likes to draw?Why is it so hard to find people that likes to draw?Why is it so hard to find people that likes to draw?

316

Most Helpful Guy

• I draw a little, but nothing like that. Mostly just like doodle sketches.
    My girlfriend draws a bit more seriously, and she's not quite as good as you are, but she is much better than me.

I could put a picture of a few if you want, but they are not that good. You're really good.

• I would like to see yours and ykur girlfriends too if you don't mind😆

• No it's the one about the drawing

• Ah okay.

Most Helpful Girls

• It's something that develops over time and people don't have the patience to stick with it

• At smaller schools it's always hard. I was the only artsy kid at my school. Now I'm at a prestigious art college and it's hard to find someone who doesn't want to talk about their art.