What was your favorite TV series as a kid?

Mine's Zaboomafoo

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Me and my brother': a cartoon about two brothers who lost their mother and their dad alone takes care of them. it shows compassion, manners, and family love.

'sali': a girl who while at a boarding school loses her faher in an accident. she cas rich but now became poor and her social status changed drastically. It shows her hardships and how through perseverence everything can turn to the better.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• 1. Masters of the Universe 2. Thundercats 3. Looney Tunes 4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5. The Muppet Babies 6. Alvin & The Chipmunks 7. Ghostbusters 8. The Flintstones 9. Transformers 10. GI Joes 11. Batman 12. X-Men 13. Superman 14. The Woody Woodpecker show 15. Super Mario Bros 16. Sonic the hedgehog 17. Silver Hawks 18. Tom & Jerry 19. Pup name Scooby 20. Dennis the Menace 21. The Jetsons 21. Winnie the Pooh 22. Gummie Bears 23. Care Bears 24. Chip N Dale

0|0
    0|0
  • Your answer sent me on a feel trip, no permission slip

1|0
    0|0
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

1|2
    0|0
  • Kim possible teen Titans stuff like that

3|0
    0|0
  • Malcolm in the middle 💯💯💯💯

2|0
    0|0
  • Mighty morphin power rangers

1|0
    0|0
  • macgyver

1|0
    0|0
  • Dukes of Hazard.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I've always thought spongebob was my favourite but now that I remember that zaboomafoos exist, I think that would also have to be my fav series.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake and Fraggle Rock

0|1
    0|0
  • Boy Meets World, That's So Raven, Lizzie McGuire, Drake & Josh, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sesame Street

1|1
    0|0
  • Phineas and Ferb, Dora, Doraemon, Jewel Pets

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes