What does beauty mean to you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It means I'm thrilled and super excited to have a girl like that in my life there's so many average girls out there and very few of those with great beauty that really fires me up

1|0
    0|0
    • So beauty means a beautiful girl to you...

• Show All
    • Yes , of course !

• Yeah you got it all figured out

Most Helpful Girl

• Superficially it's appearance, but when it comes to describing a partner their personality comes into it as well. I think that my boyfriend is beautiful : I love him and he loves me, I like the way he looks, I like the way he accepts me for who I am. All of those make him beautiful in my eyes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Beauty
    a combination of qualities, such as shape, colour, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight.
    Ex:-"I was struck by her beauty"
    SOURCE : GOOGLE

1|1
    0|0
  • It's when someone manages to display what is good about them. Not bragging, just showing up.

1|0
    0|0
  • 60% looks. 35% personality. 5% ?

1|0
    0|0
  • Beauty lies within

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• Show All
    • Thank you! I just kind of flowed that out. I honestly could not tell if the what do you mean was about the second post and so I decided to do the poem and then you liked the post and the poem was extra lol, but I had fun thinking about ways to describe it. Because a person can be beautiful but beauty means much more than that.

• Haha yeah ! I love the poem :)

What Girls Said 2

• The most beautiful people are those who radiate joy wherever they go

1|0
    0|0
  • Beauty of soul. When you feel confortable enough with someone around you. But also by beautiful i mean good looking. Skinny people , long hair. But it depends. I personally like short diyed hair.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes