Who's excited for Solo?

As a long time Star Wars fan, I'm pretty damn excited for Solo: A Star Wars story, especially after The Last Jedi disappointed me so much. But I've seen so much hate from other fans, and I can't understand why. What's your opinions? Are you gonna come and see it with me, or pass this one?😂

021

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like you, I have been a Star Wars fan my entire life!

I remember when I first watched the Empire Strikes Back and I was just so blown away at what a masterpiece it was.

When Disney bought Star Wars a few years back, I was very sceptical. But after I loved Force Awakens and thoroughly enjoyed Rogue One I thought that maybe Disney was moving in the right direction.

Then Last Jedi came out. I didn’t hate it... I didn’t love it. It was... mehhh! I’ll watch it again in the future but not any time soon.

With Solo, I cannot wait to see it. If it has a more consistent structure that Last Jedi, and if it is a lot more fun then I’ll be pleased! I’ll admit I’m a bit sceptical with Ehrenreich as Han, but Disney have been very good with their casting decisions as of late, so I have faith he will do the role justice!

I’m seeing the film tomorrow so I guess I’ll just have to wait and see!

Lewis

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE