Who's excited for Solo?

As a long time Star Wars fan, I'm pretty damn excited for Solo: A Star Wars story, especially after The Last Jedi disappointed me so much. But I've seen so much hate from other fans, and I can't understand why. What's your opinions? Are you gonna come and see it with me, or pass this one?😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like you, I have been a Star Wars fan my entire life!

I remember when I first watched the Empire Strikes Back and I was just so blown away at what a masterpiece it was.

When Disney bought Star Wars a few years back, I was very sceptical. But after I loved Force Awakens and thoroughly enjoyed Rogue One I thought that maybe Disney was moving in the right direction.

Then Last Jedi came out. I didn’t hate it... I didn’t love it. It was... mehhh! I’ll watch it again in the future but not any time soon.

With Solo, I cannot wait to see it. If it has a more consistent structure that Last Jedi, and if it is a lot more fun then I’ll be pleased! I’ll admit I’m a bit sceptical with Ehrenreich as Han, but Disney have been very good with their casting decisions as of late, so I have faith he will do the role justice!

I’m seeing the film tomorrow so I guess I’ll just have to wait and see!

Lewis

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• While I do like Star Wars I’m not interested anymore lol, like I liked Star Wars Force Awakens but I’m
    Done after that cause it’s just the same story told over & over & from what I heard about Last Jedi I’m done with Star Wars & Mark Hamill should have done more

1|0
    0|0
  • reason why is because Disney killed a character well before the timeline kills him. so now the timeline got fucked up. that is why fans are pissed at Disney this isn't the first time either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sadly. With Disney taking over I have lost faith in their abilities to remain true to the Star Wars brand, and fear that they may introduce a "Disney-ishness" into the movie... :-/

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe there is a Star Wars movie coming out and Im not a tiny bit excited about it. The correct title for it would be Soy Boy a Star Wars blasphemy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll maybe go see it but im sort of done with Star Wars after The Last Jedi. When they release an Obi-Wan movie i'll maybe be interested again

0|0
    1|0
  • I'll await reviews.
    I'm interested to see how it turns out seeing as they have been on a heavy feminist bint recently and Han is kind of the quintessential misogynist.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm so excited to see it and will come see it with you

1|0
    0|0
  • I am really excited being a huge star wars fan
    Lets go lol😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm waiting for this movie... I'll definitely see it

1|0
    0|0
  • From what I've heard, it will be boring and the actor playing Han is a joke.

0|0
    1|0
  • I didn’t mean to send you those questions. Please ignore them

0|0
    0|0
  • i am excited but ill c any movie with u

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. It just seems unnecessary.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen any of that 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a star wars fan but I'm seeing it

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm excited

1|0
    0|0
  • I lost interest in star wars like 10 years ago