What do you hear?

It's a similar thing like the #BlackAndBlue dress, but this discussion is about sound. #YanniOrLaurel #WhatDoUhear

• Laurel
  • Yanni/Jenny
  • Other (Explain what)
    Vote C

3346

Most Helpful Girl

• The creator of this already admitted to saying Laurel and lowering the pitch to make people hear Yanni. Everyone hearing Yanni needs to get over this and get your ears checked.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard yanny first, but I can hear either one if I focus. You know how you tune out your wall clock after a while and it's almost impossible to hear until you really focus on it, and then suddenly it's really noisy? It's like that. I couldn't hear Laurel until I really started to focus, but once I did that's all I heard until I focused back to the other

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE