If someone put a gun to your head and told you to sing a whole song word for word to survive, which one will you sing?

2553

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

What Guys Said 51

• Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...

• Would I know the song or would it be karaoke style? If know the song... man that's tough. I think I'd die. I could get close with every song but I would be out of order with every one. I'd need a cue. It would be a luck shot with each one. I suppose I could do the alphabet song. I know I could not screw that up! But I know most song lyrics I just need something to trigger them. Especially 70s 60s and 80s songs

• Your pick

• Perfectly- alphabet song
      Not perfect- on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair sweet smell of caledust "I don't know the name" rising up through the air. Uphead n the distance I saw a shimmering light my eyes heavy and my thoughts grew dim I had to stop for the night. (I forget) I die. But let's keep going. The night was definitely twisted I saw a Mercedes Benz I saw a lot of pretty pretty boys she calls friends and still voices are calling from far away they wake me in the middle of the night just to here they say hey welcome to the hotel California, such a lovely place such a lovely place such a lovely face weve living up at the hotel California such lovely prize for your ablibis

• I hope he wouldn't know any better but I would make up one as I went. I don't know a single song word for word. ๐Ÿ˜‚

What about you?

• "Who cares if one more light goes out?
    In a sky of a million stars
    It flickers, flickers
    Who cares when someone's time runs out?
    If a moment is all we are
    We're quicker, quicker
    Who cares if one more light goes out?
    Well I do"

• I would do this word perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTksSF5tpMw

• any one put a gun to my head they would die take my word for it?

• l dont need a gun we are not allowed guns in the uk l am in scotland and no guns allowed you get put in prison for 5years if you are caught with a gun or even one bullet we dont have gun shops thank god for that l never wish to lay my hands on any type of gun as it is not normal to me l dont wish to hold a gun l want nothing to do with guns yours edwin the very normal guy

• You said what and I said I don't know.

• l know what you said l am just having some of that thing called fun or is it teasing lol

• 1|0
  • Well, we all came out to Montreaux, on the Lake Geneva Shoreline! To make records with a mobile, we didn't have much time! Hahaha

Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple, I'd try to sing haha

• It would be pretty much most songs from he 90s and 2000s but darude sandstorm would be the one

• I'd sing I'm a little tea pot and do a little dance when it comes time to pour I'd poke out their fuckin eye as part of the dance ๐Ÿ’ช

• I would sing
    "Is There Anybody Out There?"

That is the entire song
    (plus, someone may hear me sing it and call for help)

• the national anthem... easy... if you go wrong with that then you gotta be foolish

• 0|0
  • Bayh's hubs jsunvzfs jam hmm He Issy. She at six sissy Jung hush haha...

• Some annoying pop song so they shoot themselves with the gun

• Gone ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ

• I don't know any songs so i die

• All Of Me - John Legend

• Staying Alive

• More from Guys
    31

What Girls Said 23