What do you consider music?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Anything with a melody. I prefer alternative and more slow songs. I really like 311’s Amber and Love Song. They have a reggae / beachy vibe. I’m not to fond of rap.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The combination of sound performed in an artistic way. But with the art as principal aspect of it; liberate, express, meaning, enjoy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Even someone whistling some kind of rythm is music. Whether I like it or not let's call a cat a cat...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Poetry with noise?

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE rap music. It's so repetitive.
    For me it's about the actual lyrics and having a singer who can sing well without any enhancements or autotuning. Instrumental pieces as well.

1|3
    2|0
  • I love happy and sad music depending in my mood but probs all time fav would have to be sad music coz i mean u can relate to it more if that makes sence

0|0
    0|0
  • So uh, yesterday I listened to an extratone genre music. I was never so confused about music. So, I think something that's not over 1000bpm

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything but strong country music and sometimes the low thuggish rap songs. I love electronic and pop

0|0
    0|0
  • Melody, emotion, comprehensive words, beat and rhythm

0|0
    0|0
  • metal

1|7
    2|0
  • Everything except screamo. Thats not music

0|0
    0|0
  • Any rock or rap

1|0
    0|0
  • Music is BTS.
    BTS is music.
    #Army 🖤

1|0
    3|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 51

• Guitar, drums (real drums, not drum machines), bass, maybe singer, maybe keyboard. Turntables, drum machines, mixing two records that already exist, not music. That's horseshit. 60% of that is me being an old school jackass, but 40% of what I said is true

2|0
    0|0
  • Music should simulate senses, but really good music would simulate the soul.
    You would feel the sorrow or the anger in the song if it was good, you will feel the feelings and have goosebumps.
    Now that is good music

0|0
    0|0
  • Something played on real instruments by real people. So no samples or drumloops (I don’t consider a macbook to be an instrument, rather a tool to record REAL music). Something original with an interesting melody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any sounds can be music. The birds chirping, the river flowing, that sick drop from a dj, country. I doesn't matter what anyone else considers music, only what you do. Because you're the one who's listening.

0|0
    0|0
  • Paul Simon "Graceland" Album.. that is as real as music can be axknowleged.. lots of computer programming and software these days really make it hard to appreciate actual music for what it is..

0|0
    0|0
  • music is the literal definition of music.

what i consider music i'd appreciate myself is rock/metal and hiphop and all its subgenres

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a specific genre and I really hate people who think that for example rap or metal isn't music. Everybody likes other things so don't bullshit or hate on other people's taste of music

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite music metal and hip hop but its really any sound... after all birds or rain dont sing or play music but they have the same effect on you as an orchestrated composition

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that you can listen to and enjoy listening to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A collection of sound frequencys that are brought together in a pattern. You said music, not good music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes