Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?

Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?
Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?
Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?

Results of previous poll:
Lilo and Stitch: 4/5
Atlantis: The Lost Empire: 3.3/5
The Emperor's New Groove: 3.7/5
Dinosaur: 2.4/5
Fantasia 2000: 3.1/5
Tarzan: 3.7/5
Mulan: 3.7/5
Hercules: 3.4/5
The Hunchback of Notre Dame: 3.6/5
Pocahontas: 3.3/5
The Lion King: 4.1/5
Aladdin: 4.3/5
Beauty and the Beast: 3.7/5
The Rescuers Down Under: 3.6/5
The Little Mermaid: 4/5
Oliver and Company: 4/5
The Great Mouse Detective: 3.6/5
The Black Cauldron: 3.6/5
The Fox and the Hound: 3.7/5
The Rescuers: 3.6/5
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 3.7/5
Robin Hood: 3.8/5
Aristocats: 3.7/5
Jungle Book: 3.8/5
Sword in the Stone: 3.1/5
One Hundred and One Dalmatians: 3.5/5
Sleeping Beauty: 3.2/5
Lady and the Tramp: 3.5/5
Peter Pan: 3.6/5
Alice in Wonderland: 3.7/5
Cinderella: 3.2/5
Bambi: 3.6/5
Dumbo: 3.4/5
Fantasia: 3.4/5
Pinocchio: 3.1/5
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 3.3/5

• 5/5 Best Disney Animated feature ever!
    Vote A
  • 4/5 I love this movie a lot
    Vote B
  • 3/5 It's ok
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very good
    Vote D
  • 1/5 it sucks
    Vote E
  • I have never seen Treasure Planet
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Unfortunately this movie turned out to be a financial disaster for Disney.

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all that memorable, 3.

The theme song is very personal to me, and I often listen to it when I'm feeling really down. Even though it's from a guy's perspective, it's gotten me through some really hard times.

0|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• 3.5/5 It was okay, but not great. I feel that it was kinda overlooked due to the previously released Atlantis that had similar art style. The characters were memorable, but they were also forgettable in the sense that they were too outlandish. Even the setting for the movie was a bit too outlandish for Disney.
    Side note: Lilo and Stitch came out same year. It had a space like setting but had a more terran story. Any story with a space story kinda is a hit or miss in theaters.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• 5/5! this one is another underrated Disney movie I love. My favorite character will and always be Morph because he is so adorable lol. But also, I kind of like how the main character found a father figure in the mr. silver since he grew up without one. In a way, I could somewhat relate to Jim.

0|1
    0|0
    • absolutely agree, this is one of the most underrated films of all times. good values, good writing. it was one of the most expensive too, brought them to bankcruptcy

• I have actually never seen nor heard of this one Mr. Toad. Will have to add it to my list and see where I can watch it online.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol 41 5/5. This movie was meh. On its best day. Did very poorly both at the theatres and in rentals and sales after release.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ok sooo, maybe I'm not the biggest Disney fan. I've answered "haven't seen this" on way too many of these. Unless these were coming out during my middle school years. Then yeah, I hated life lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven’t seen this one. Doesn’t look like one I’d enjoy. Except maybe to see that cute little pink squishy thing 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • I loved this one but mostly only because I had a super crush on Jim

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry, I haven't seen this. In fact, I don't ever remember hearing about this movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never saw it. Was it bad? You said it was a financial disaster.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've watched it but I don't remember much about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Same as with Atlantis. Ik I watched it but I don't remember anything about it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'd swear I remember this one wasn't done by Disney, that it was the DreamWorks competition movie the same year as Atlantis...

• Never saw that one

Morning sunshine

0|1
    0|0
  • 4/5 Jim was my sexy skater boy

0|1
    0|0
  • 5/5 I still have crush on Jim

2|2
    0|0
  • 5/5 one of my favourites

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it, 4/5, fantastic cartoon :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven’t seen this one toto

0|1
    0|0
  • 2/5

It was awful lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I LOVED this movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • hnmm never seen this old movie I think

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't watched this one yet but it looks good

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 18

• It was a fail

0|1
    0|0
  • 4/5, I remember it was a great movie with a very interesting and engaging story. The setting of the movie was also one that I don't see very often in animations. In short, it had a very cool concept overall. I liked it a lot.

I didn't know it was a financial disaster. =/ I admit I wasn't really into the movie when I first watched it, for some reason. I guess it was only some years later, when I started to really pay attention to the above aspects, that I came to appreciate it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm so sad for how often I forget about this... I'm realizing just how forgotten the best disney movies are. Tangled, Lilo and Sitch, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Atlantis, and now Treasure Planet? Why do they get so overlooked ;-; that just makes me sad.

0|1
    0|0
  • The fact that this movie failed is criminal. This is one of the true gems, one of the very best Disney ever made.

1|3
    0|0
  • I loved this movie! It's kind of funny how poorly it did. Considering how good the movie was.

0|2
    0|0
  • Me and my mom loved this movie! We used to watch it all the time!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds familiar, but I don't remember it.
    Do Babes In Toyland

0|1
    0|0
  • Never seen the movie.. Based on the description, it looks very uninspired. Thanks for the invite!

0|1
    0|0
  • This movie was really underrated.

1|1
    0|0
  • 5/5 it was great

1|1
    0|0
  • I would rate it 5/5 good Disney animated feature.

0|1
    0|0
  • Didn't see it.

0|1
    0|0
  • 3/5, it was okay

0|1
    0|0
  • Never seen this one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love this movie