Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?

Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?
Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?Rate this Full length Disney Animated Feature: Treasure Planet?

Results of previous poll:
Lilo and Stitch: 4/5
Atlantis: The Lost Empire: 3.3/5
The Emperor's New Groove: 3.7/5
Dinosaur: 2.4/5
Fantasia 2000: 3.1/5
Tarzan: 3.7/5
Mulan: 3.7/5
Hercules: 3.4/5
The Hunchback of Notre Dame: 3.6/5
Pocahontas: 3.3/5
The Lion King: 4.1/5
Aladdin: 4.3/5
Beauty and the Beast: 3.7/5
The Rescuers Down Under: 3.6/5
The Little Mermaid: 4/5
Oliver and Company: 4/5
The Great Mouse Detective: 3.6/5
The Black Cauldron: 3.6/5
The Fox and the Hound: 3.7/5
The Rescuers: 3.6/5
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 3.7/5
Robin Hood: 3.8/5
Aristocats: 3.7/5
Jungle Book: 3.8/5
Sword in the Stone: 3.1/5
One Hundred and One Dalmatians: 3.5/5
Sleeping Beauty: 3.2/5
Lady and the Tramp: 3.5/5
Peter Pan: 3.6/5
Alice in Wonderland: 3.7/5
Cinderella: 3.2/5
Bambi: 3.6/5
Dumbo: 3.4/5
Fantasia: 3.4/5
Pinocchio: 3.1/5
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 3.3/5

• 5/5 Best Disney Animated feature ever!
  • 4/5 I love this movie a lot
  • 3/5 It's ok
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very good
    Vote D
  • 1/5 it sucks
    Vote E
  • I have never seen Treasure Planet
    Vote F
Unfortunately this movie turned out to be a financial disaster for Disney.

2619

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all that memorable, 3.

The theme song is very personal to me, and I often listen to it when I'm feeling really down. Even though it's from a guy's perspective, it's gotten me through some really hard times.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• 3.5/5 It was okay, but not great. I feel that it was kinda overlooked due to the previously released Atlantis that had similar art style. The characters were memorable, but they were also forgettable in the sense that they were too outlandish. Even the setting for the movie was a bit too outlandish for Disney.
    Side note: Lilo and Stitch came out same year. It had a space like setting but had a more terran story. Any story with a space story kinda is a hit or miss in theaters.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE