Is it just me or is this season of 13 reasons why painting Hannah in a more unsavory light?

I feel like they are painting Hannah in a antagonistic light more this season as the kids are telling their stories.
For a protagonist they sure are making her look bad

1016

Most Helpful Girl

• I never liked Hannah in the first season, so I’m not surprised.

• Heh, I feel you.. Lol..

• @HitGirl_4680 Pulease girl pulease stop actin like I'm down playin feelins of suicide.. I'm talkin about Hannah's reasons.. Not gotdamn downplayin.. Like I said a lot of her reasons weren't good reasons.. There is no agreein or not.. Many people agree that the reasons weren't good.. It was a legit criticism of the show.. So please stop actin like I was the only one sayin it.. It's just a gotdamn show where the reasons where made up!.. Like I said, many people go through some of the stuff she went through all the time.. Her death was heartbreakin, but her reasons, and the fact that she made the tapes weren't so much.. I'm sorry you feel that I'm underminin the feelins of suicide but I'm not.. I just didn't think some of Hannah's reasons weren't good.. I'm also sorry for what you go through, but wit all due respect don't make a mountain outta a mole hill.. Cause you are takin my criticisms outta context..

• I mean some of her reasons..**

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean they tried in the first season, and didn't exactly succeed for some people.. I guess they are goin wit the narrative that nobody is perfect, and there's always more to the story.. But yes I do think this season is paintin Hannah in a more unsavory light..