Do you ever go to the movie theatre by yourself?

Do you enjoy it? Does it make you feel lonely?

4152

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who can count their friends on one hand, that’s what I gotta do 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
    I eat by myself in public, go to my classes by myself, go shopping alone, travel alone, watch movies alone. Not to sound cocky but I love my solitude so I don’t mind it at all, of course being with friends is fun too but it leaves me exhausted.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I've tried doing that once; I can say it really felt out of place without someone there to laugh/relate with or to share your movie theater food with. Like you said, it felt like a lonely experience, like going to a fancy restaurant by yourself. I can imagine some people don't mind this but I'd prefer to have someone with me to make the movie experience more exciting!

If there's a movie I'd want to watch by myself, I usually just wait till it's either avaliable at Redbox or on DVD/Blu-ray for me to rent and watch at home.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE