Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans: Do you wish Angel could have been in all 7 seasons?

I've been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns on T. V. and the season that was just on was the 3rd one. It was the last one Angel was in before in got his own spin-off show. Which got me thinking, do you think the show would have been as good if he was in all 7 seasons? Also, do you wish Buffy and Angel could have made it as a couple?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans: Do you wish Angel could have been in all 7 seasons?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No I think it made sense for him to leave Sunnydale for a while.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Another of my favourites buffy and angel with their doomed relationship was always interesting buy even more so when spike was around and angel was evil no I never wished for them to make it but I loved how spike was always ripping angel over his love of the slayer shame James Masters wasn't in it more his timing and delivery were so good when he told buffy "don't bloody worry you won't see me around here again... I leaving"

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not followed Buffy the TV show... I was more into charmed but I think they would have a good couple. And yes I love that actor, I hate it when a TV series loses key actors, then it just goes down hill

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah he was on enough and even had his own show. Spike should of had spin off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked Spike better. Buffy should have treated him better.
    I think it should have been Buffy with Spike and Faith with Angel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of buffy but i wish its spin off angel was more season's i miss fred😞

0|1
    0|0
  • They were great together, but he got his own show with cordelia, and those 2 hit it off well too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I prefer spike over angel

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I liked them as a couple but eventually after a while I think they would have still just played out. And I liked Buffy when she was with spike too. I’ve been thinking about rewatching both shows soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish they could have stayed as a couple. This was a wicked series. Im glad Spike was by her side too... ugh hell I just wished the whole show kept going..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I loved him with Buffy but I also enjoyed watching him in angel.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i liked Spike better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish Buffy could die in all seasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spike instead

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Christy Swanson version.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never watched it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes