What is something movies always get wrong in your opinion?

The villain jumps out of nowhere, and trains his gun on the hero.

The hero is unarmed, unprepared, and helpless. He can do nothing against the villain’s gun. He’s completely defenseless.

Then the idiotic villain walks up, and holds the gun right against his head and boom! The hero is still alive. LolWhat is something movies always get wrong in your opinion?

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. Interesting.
    The "Hero" can literally fight with almost 10 bad guys with bare hands.
    He is super quick n can engage with almost 3-4 guys at a time without getting hit.
    The "girl" always approach him, he rarely does.
    The 'gal' never rejects him n if she does its only partly.
    He always wins in the end.
    Always get the 'gal'.
    Always drives a kick ass car.
    Always knows how to drive like even better than a F1 driver.
    Always wins the fight, never loses.
    Is always rich n handsome.
    Always stops the bomb seconds before it blows.
    Can always dodge bullets even if a group is firing from diff angles.
    Is able to always jump off a car or chopper or plane before it turns into a wreck or an explosion.
    Want me to continue? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Unrealistic female character. Something is always off. The woman is always too naive or something else she first comes out as a typical ordinary then BOOM she's suddenly a professional dancer on stage and men holding bottles of booze cheer for her like wtf?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Dumbass villains

1|0
    0|0
  • When the villian had the chance to kill the good guy he doesn't instee he talks long speeches lol and then gets attacked by a bunch of people πŸ˜‚

I am hoping you have not played uncharted series πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, you will see many unrealistic things in it but it good af

1|1
    0|0
    • Watch this till the end lol
      https://youtu.be/dEwZAJ02Isk

• LolπŸ˜‚
      Haven't played it. But looks like gta. Lol

• No not like that
      Better than that tbh πŸ˜‚ , has some crazy stuff in it and this is not the craziest it can get trust me lolll , this game comes in my favorite list , I played it in 7 the grade πŸ˜‚

• The good guy never never runs out of bullets, and takes on 100 bad guys with machine guns, and some how none of their bullets hit him.
    And also, whenever the hero fights a gang. they always attack him individually instead of jumping him all at once.
    And 1 minute is always 3. lol

1|1
    0|0
  • South Indian movies!

1. One punch and the villain goes flying miles
    2. The bad guys shoot a million bullets yet not a single lands on the hero
    3. Hero was away from home for two years and when he returns his wife has given birth to "their" child. (I seriously doubt it was his brother's deed XD)

1|0
    0|0
  • Fight scenes: Someone throws a punch, the camera then changes to the back of the person getting hit, and you see their head fly backward. It's so pathetically lazy that it makes me cringe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBjSjD1Bi_E

1|0
    0|0
  • Action scenes. Almost all modern action movies' action scenes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch-5ydxW_WE

1|0
    0|0
  • Is that Daniel Craig?
    And what movie are you talking about?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think in superhero movies, Tom Kavanagh made it clear in this video:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gjGZsU_3sqY

0|0
    0|0
  • Films set in the past, like the 1920s, almost always make it seem so romantic when it was a miserable time to be alive for a lot of people.

1|0
    0|0
  • bad guys can't aim worth a damn. no matter how many bullets they throw at the hero they never hit them

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually happened in RL. Well, almost. It was my ribs, not my head. Poor slob, obviously jittery and nervous, walks up to me at a night deposit box at the bank as I'm sliding 5the day's take in. Stick a gun in my ribs and says. "Gimme the money!"
    Now, I've just let the bag and door go, because hey! gun in the ribs, so I raise my hands. "You idiot!" I growled. "This is a drop box, not an ATM!" And I snatch the gun from him, drop the clip, rack the slide, and hand it back. "Frikken moron! Don't get so close next time!"

He's so rattled that we're off-script, he drops the empty gun and bolts. Problem solved, and I have a new, untraceable gun... Win-win!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not always but happily ever after. What script writer don't realise is that "ever after" is very long time

1|0
    0|0
  • That somehow all villains have the shooting ability of a blind hippo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Finally an Indian criticising another Indian on public platform where all countries people are there really true thts why we r looking strong enough for everyone to talk about r u truly a Indian

0|0
    0|0
    • Where in my question did I mention anything about indian movies? Moreover the plot to my question is similar to many Hollywood movies. So think before u say anything. And I am not criticising my country.
      Peace out. Lol

• Well , Bollywood exaggerated love.. over fantasizes the idea of marriages , love triangles in in daily soap operas (saas bahoo , kahani Kum Kum ki ), rebirth of main character and plastic surgties happen in every other episodes...

• The women aren't playing on their phone some of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, one more for the road Daniel!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cocky villains to keep the plot going.

2|0
    0|0
  • Infallible Superheroes

1|0
    0|0
  • Indian movies hhh

1|0
    0|0
  • This is more specifically in animes!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Women can run in whatever footwear they're got on.

If a person knocks another out and takes their uniform, it will fit perfectly, irrespective of the relative size, sex or even species.

1|1
    0|0
    • True. Especially if they r wearing 6 inches heel. Like how the hell can someone walk in those for so longπŸ˜‚

• The casting. They hardly cast the right people for the roles anymore, especially in casting celebs for bio movies. They dont even look like the people half the time

1|1
    0|0
    • And i hate when someones being shot at with a machine guy yet dodges every bullet someho

• It was in a very old American movie, the hero was kidnapped but he was able to change of clothes (new luxury and clean clothes) and he jumped in the water his hair was still in place and perfect (not wet looking at all).

1|0
    0|0
  • The ending. Sometimes the ending is something I could have done myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • When somebody had a gun pointed at the villain and the villain's like "you can't shoot me, you don't have the guts" then the hero realizes they're right and LOWERS THE GUN LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Or when villains egg the hero on by like, trying to be all "you have so much darkness in you? How can you be a hero when you're so selfish" or whatever. I just want one person to be like "yeah I got intrusive thoughts, that's how mental illness works. I take medicine for it though so I'm managing it."

Also, nobody knowing what a damn Kelvin is. It's not degrees Kelvin dumbfucks Kelvin isn't measured in degrees. Bad technobabble really grates me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy endings. Such a bs

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes