What is something movies always get wrong in your opinion?

The villain jumps out of nowhere, and trains his gun on the hero.

The hero is unarmed, unprepared, and helpless. He can do nothing against the villain’s gun. He’s completely defenseless.

Then the idiotic villain walks up, and holds the gun right against his head and boom! The hero is still alive. LolWhat is something movies always get wrong in your opinion?

721

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. Interesting.
    The "Hero" can literally fight with almost 10 bad guys with bare hands.
    He is super quick n can engage with almost 3-4 guys at a time without getting hit.
    The "girl" always approach him, he rarely does.
    The 'gal' never rejects him n if she does its only partly.
    He always wins in the end.
    Always get the 'gal'.
    Always drives a kick ass car.
    Always knows how to drive like even better than a F1 driver.
    Always wins the fight, never loses.
    Is always rich n handsome.
    Always stops the bomb seconds before it blows.
    Can always dodge bullets even if a group is firing from diff angles.
    Is able to always jump off a car or chopper or plane before it turns into a wreck or an explosion.
    Want me to continue? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Unrealistic female character. Something is always off. The woman is always too naive or something else she first comes out as a typical ordinary then BOOM she's suddenly a professional dancer on stage and men holding bottles of booze cheer for her like wtf?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE