Who is your favorite superheroe and why?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Phantom Stranger. (At least back in the day when I was reading comics.)

No one knew his real name or his origin. He was a dark cloaked figure with supernatural powers. He appeared where he could not possible be - the Justice League satellite HQ, and without using the transporter! No one knew the limit of his powers but he saved Superman from the dead.

He spoke in ageless tones and, his attire notwithstanding, was a bringer of light. He could see things that no man could see. (The ghost Deadman, who no one else could see, he could see and speak to.)

Just a really neat character. He had his own series in the 70s' - 41 issues, though the first 4 were reprints of a brief 1950s character of the same name and similar look, but was not nearly as interesting. His best appearance ever was with Deadman in "DC Superstars presents" issue #18.

When I sold my (voluminous) comic book collection after I graduated from college, this was the only one I kept. I told my girlfriend that I want to be buried with it when my time comes. (She usually rolls her eyes. She'll never understand me.)

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents
    don't believe in fake fictional superheroes.
    Plus, a superhero doesn't have to be someone who can fly, who beats up villians, who wears red pants, it doesn't have to be someone with muscles, because to be a superhero you need to have a big heart, a generous heart, someone who is strong to stand up for the weak but has the same time is gentle and sensitive enough to understand their pain, to be sympathetic, to let a person cry on his shoulder. It can be someone who is a silent giver, who gives sacrifices everyday, there are many unsung heroes, who are not appreciated enough.

There are heroes inside our homes, yet we don't realise and we try to find heroes outside the home.

Who needs to find a hero when you have parents at home?

What heroic qualities parents don't have?

Parents do everything for us from the day we come in this world.

There is no such a thing as self-made.

Is there a human who raised himself? Is there a human who fed himself when he couldn't even walk? Is there a human who learnt to walk on his own? Is there a human who learnt to read and write on his own? We all depended on our parents once, and trust me, it was not easy to raise us and believe me, parents had go through a lot to raise us. Therefore, there is no such a thing as self-made.

We did not give birth to ourselves, we did not raise ourselves, we did not teach ourselves how to read and write, we got relationships from others, we got identity and love from others and others will bury us when we die.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I gotta go with Aquaman because when the video game Injustice first came out I was like " I am going to get good with Aquaman just to say I beat you with Aquaman." Turns out he's badass in the game though and has stuck as my favorite ever since.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, that game sort of changed for the public what you could do with Aquaman

• Indiana Jones, like he don't need to have powers because he's funny and gets the job done

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is Batman and I have seen the old TV show. I don't know why but I grew up watching it all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Batman.
    he is one who doesn't have any super powers, yet is super

1|1
    0|0
  • Batman because he's Batman
    Of course deadpool is my other favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • Jessica Jones. She's deeply flawed, tortured, but wants desperately to be a better person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool
    Thor
    Captain America
    Batman
    Wonder woman
    Because they are all cool

1|0
    0|0
  • Mojo jojo

1|0
    0|0
  • Dananananana Batman!

1|0
    0|0
  • Tobey Spider-Man

1|0
    0|0
  • For me Thor due to his personality and hair style

1|0
    0|0
  • My Self!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Flash bc I love running

1|0
    0|0
  • Green arrow, because i love archery

1|0
    0|0
  • Booster gold

Poor bastard never gets any love

1|0
    0|0
  • Wolverines because he is cool

1|0
    0|0
  • Negan, because he's the good guy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Martian Manhunter. He's put up with a lot in his life, and is still one of the nicer characters in the DC Universe.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend cauz he will come to rescue and save me from any difficult situation... Batman or superman wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend because he saved me from my abusive parents and etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Iron Man. I think it's because I'm an engineer. Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Thor lol

1|0
    0|0
  • batman because he is mysterious