Music you remember your teacher playing in elementary?

I’m sure a lot of you would have had elementary school teachers who had a radio in the class and would play music on it while you worked as that was before we had our phones. Can you think of the songs in particular that they used to play and you enjoyed? My grade 6 teacher liked to play music and one song in particular I remember her playing very well was ‘Fire go the Rain’ by Adele as the class loved it. So what about you? Music you remember your teacher playing in elementary?

101

Most Helpful Girl

• My 5th grade teacher played music in the morning and it was usually Enya or some random instrumental tracks

Most Helpful Guy

• A teacher playing music at school? You gotta be kidding. Never heard of such a thing. I don't think they even had the ability to do that.

Teacher are supposed to be teaching, not distracting students with music (unless it's a music class).

• Well my teacher did. Nowadays in high school everyone pretty much has their earbuds in while working and sometimes when the teacher is teaching as well! Welcome to the 21st century.
      Of course in elementary pretty much everyone is too young for a phone so that’s why some teachers play music I guess.