Music you remember your teacher playing in elementary?

I’m sure a lot of you would have had elementary school teachers who had a radio in the class and would play music on it while you worked as that was before we had our phones. Can you think of the songs in particular that they used to play and you enjoyed? My grade 6 teacher liked to play music and one song in particular I remember her playing very well was ‘Fire go the Rain’ by Adele as the class loved it. So what about you? Music you remember your teacher playing in elementary?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My 5th grade teacher played music in the morning and it was usually Enya or some random instrumental tracks

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A teacher playing music at school? You gotta be kidding. Never heard of such a thing. I don't think they even had the ability to do that.

Teacher are supposed to be teaching, not distracting students with music (unless it's a music class).

0|0
    0|0
    • Well my teacher did. Nowadays in high school everyone pretty much has their earbuds in while working and sometimes when the teacher is teaching as well! Welcome to the 21st century.
      Of course in elementary pretty much everyone is too young for a phone so that’s why some teachers play music I guess.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Everything at once from Lenka and Katy Perry Firework

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember one of my teachers in primary school (elementary in Ireland) used to play guitar and teach us songs. The one that stands out the most is California Dreamin’ by The Mamas and The Papas. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Unwritten by Natasha and some old High School Musical songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only song she played at school was the sound of whale for making us more concentrated...

0|0
    0|0
  • 50 Nifty United States😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything ‘80s

0|0
    0|0
  • The Beatles he usually played.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ironic by Alanis Morissette to explain irony

0|0
    0|0
  • Skater Boy (or something) by Avril L

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes