What is a classic movie (pre 2000) that you think is overrated?

Mine would be The Wizard of Oz. Surely it was ahead of its time but its really over rated in my opinion

1027

Most Helpful Girls

• Pretty much anything by Kubrick. Yeah the cinematography is nice but it's not like... good

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i do like Ful Metal Jacket for the Drill Sargent guy

• Oh really? I like him a lot more now.

• he also wasn't going to get the role, if theyve had follow kubrick's "vision". he basically got so frustrated for being cut off before having a chance that he recorded himself swearing as fast as he could, as improvised as he could, and shipped the recording to kubrick's staff. eventually kubrick admited he was wrong, and hired him.

• Breakfast at Tiffany's
    Romeo and Juliet
    Wizard of Oz
    Back to the Future
    🙄

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• Pulp Fiction by far. It's just some boring story. The only reason it's so widely liked is because it was told out of order. Not that Tarantino is a bad director, of course. I loved Res Dogs and Django is my favorite movie.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • What made the wizard of us spacial and so loved is the fact of the beginning of the era of colored movies. That's why they put so much color into it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE