Which show is better? South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, or The Simpsons?

I like southpark the most
  • South Park
  • Family Guy
  • Futurama
    Vote C
  • The Simpsons
    Vote D
Actually futurama is up there too now that i think about it.
I am aware i forgot bobs burgers and American dad. My bad. They are both great shows. Family guy was awesome for the first bulk of the seasons and then went down hill. The reason i didn't put rick and morty is because its clearly superior to all of these

1842

Most Helpful Guys

• Definitely futurama it's all about how many times you can watch a show and the jokes don't get old as well as a variety of the jokes to keep you interested 100% futurama

• It's hard to say because a lot of these shows became worse as they have carried on. Family Guy was my favorite in its prime.

• Family guy was amazing for so long. My absolute favorite show. But it kinda sucks now

Most Helpful Girls

• OMG they killed Kenny! You bastard! Does that answer your question?

• South Park! Futurama and The Simpson’s are ok. Family Guy is the same set of jokes over and over. I used to watch it some, but after the first 3 seasons, I felt like there were no new ideas or jokes there. South Park is constantly fresh, current, and original.