Which show is better? South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, or The Simpsons?

I like southpark the most
  • South Park
    Vote A
  • Family Guy
    Vote B
  • Futurama
    Vote C
  • The Simpsons
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Actually futurama is up there too now that i think about it.
I am aware i forgot bobs burgers and American dad. My bad. They are both great shows. Family guy was awesome for the first bulk of the seasons and then went down hill. The reason i didn't put rick and morty is because its clearly superior to all of these

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Definitely futurama it's all about how many times you can watch a show and the jokes don't get old as well as a variety of the jokes to keep you interested 100% futurama

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • It's hard to say because a lot of these shows became worse as they have carried on. Family Guy was my favorite in its prime.

1|0
    0|0
    • Family guy was amazing for so long. My absolute favorite show. But it kinda sucks now

Most Helpful Girls

• OMG they killed Kenny! You bastard! Does that answer your question?

0|0
    0|0
  • South Park! Futurama and The Simpson’s are ok. Family Guy is the same set of jokes over and over. I used to watch it some, but after the first 3 seasons, I felt like there were no new ideas or jokes there. South Park is constantly fresh, current, and original.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• Futurama I love that show!! Saw all 10 seasons of it & Fry & Lelia’s relationship is the best

2|0
    0|0
    • I have too! Its a great show

• Show All
    • Modern family and American dad are fantastic as well! What about you?

• Love American Dad it’s better than Family guy to me personally & Modern Day Family, The Office, Gotham, etc 😆 so good

• Simpsons, because I'm more familiar with the characters and have known the show for longer than the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • considering each at their height of quality output The Simpsons wins in my opinion. but the simpsons hasn't been quality to me in about 15 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you think about Archer? and in its own time futurama was way ahead of Itself so guess ill have to vote futurama.

0|0
    0|0
  • South Park has the best on an episode basis (hello chef, may he rest in piece, and your chocolate salty balls) but Simpsons in totality

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a toss up between South Park and Family Guy. FG won it. If you'd included Beavis and Butthead, they would have won.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why is Rick and Morty, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Drawn Together not in this poll?

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought The Simpsons was bad, then came South Park. That was worse, but then came Family Guy. And I've never seen Futurama.

0|0
    0|0
  • South Park/Family Guy are probably tied. I like The Simpsons too but not as good as it once was.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's southpark. I love the political humor in it and they cross all lines when they mock sometjhing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the classic simpsons, but right now I'd say south park.

I think American dad is really good as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I grew up on family guy. A lot of my peers say simpsons is better though.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Futurama
    2. The Simpsons
    3. South Park
    4. Family Guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Simpsons are running out of ideas... Southpark is a bit too harsh sometimes, family guy isn't always that great...

0|0
    0|0
  • Simpson first lol. It just feels like
    Home
    Family guy second

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re all great shows and would not be mad if they were on tv

0|0
    0|0
  • They have all tired themselves out.. Except for South Park.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was never allowed to watch the Simpsons as a kid. My dad was really strict about that for some reason, so as I got older I never had any interest in the show. I did watch Futurama and liked that a lot. Great characters and plot, even if it got a bit stale between Fry and Lela towards the end. South Park was another show I wasn't supposed to watch, but I would sneak down in the basement and watch it anyways. I have watched South Park nearly my whole life so I'm kind of partial to it. Family Guy is a bit of hit and miss in my opinion. Sometimes its funny, and sometimes the jokes don't make any sense. I like American Dad a whole lot more.

1.) South Park
    2.) Futurama
    3.) Family Guy (Preferably American Dad)
    4.) Simpsons

0|0
    0|0
  • Simpson’s will always be king
    South Park too in its own way

0|0
    0|0
  • In order my favorites
    Family Guy
    Futurama
    Simpsons
    South park

0|0
    0|0
    • Bob's burgers , Rick and Morty are both equally awesome in their own rights

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• South Park

0|0
    0|0
  • Best to worst out of the options available.
    1. Futurama
    2. The Simpsons
    3. Family Guy
    4. South Park

0|0
    0|1
  • The Simpsons. The early years of that show were better than all the rest of those put together. Futurama was great but it just never hit that mark.

0|0
    0|0
  • Futurama all the way. The other ones are okay but that show is the funniest to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Simpsons, I like also American Dad but it's not in the list

0|1
    0|0
  • Older seasons of The Simpsons. Futurama is kinda okay, the other shows I can't stand.

0|0
    0|0
  • South park for me, family guy is okay but rest aren't my type of humour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for Family Guy, but it’s tied with The Simpsons for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re all trash sorry

0|0
    0|1
  • South park for sure!

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess family guy

0|0
    0|0
  • The simpsons

0|0
    0|0
  • South Park

0|0
    0|0
  • South Park and Futurama (I voted South Park)

0|0
    0|0
  • South Park!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Rick and Morty isn't an option? South Park and the Simpsons is practically dead, Futurama I'm unsure and Family Guy is very well known but it's getting old to me.

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes