What's Your Most And Least Favorite Role In Town Of Salem (WHY)?

Town of Salem is a game similar to werewolf/mafia. It's the town vs the criminal bad guys and you've to find clues to find out which roles people are. #TownOfSalem #Mafia #Game

My favorite roles:
- Consigliere (Mafia investigator, can find out people's actually role immediately)
- Spy (Can spy on bad guys to find out what they're talking about)
- Investigator (Gets clues about people's roles)
- Every roles where I get to see who I'm teaming with (Mafia, vampires etc.)

My least favorite:
- Arsonist (Difficult to win, stupid concept (We've serial killers, so it's pointless) and it's boring)
- Werewolf (You can only kill every other nights and is basically the same as serial killer)
- Escort (It's very boring and I can't do much)
ELABORATE WHY PLEASE
ELABORATE WHY PLEASE

99