My favorite roles:
- Consigliere (Mafia investigator, can find out people's actually role immediately)
- Spy (Can spy on bad guys to find out what they're talking about)
- Investigator (Gets clues about people's roles)
- Every roles where I get to see who I'm teaming with (Mafia, vampires etc.)
My least favorite:
- Arsonist (Difficult to win, stupid concept (We've serial killers, so it's pointless) and it's boring)
- Werewolf (You can only kill every other nights and is basically the same as serial killer)
- Escort (It's very boring and I can't do much)
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Jestor: It became my favourite role when I accused someone and they turned out to be mafioso so the entire game I was "confirmed sheriff."
Jailor: it's just an all-around good role with almost no downsides.
Have to agree consigliere is a fun role and it's easy to just claim invest so you have a townie role.
no roles that I really hate, maybe arso