What's Your Most And Least Favorite Role In Town Of Salem (WHY)?

Town of Salem is a game similar to werewolf/mafia. It's the town vs the criminal bad guys and you've to find clues to find out which roles people are. #TownOfSalem #Mafia #Game

My favorite roles:
- Consigliere (Mafia investigator, can find out people's actually role immediately)
- Spy (Can spy on bad guys to find out what they're talking about)
- Investigator (Gets clues about people's roles)
- Every roles where I get to see who I'm teaming with (Mafia, vampires etc.)

My least favorite:
- Arsonist (Difficult to win, stupid concept (We've serial killers, so it's pointless) and it's boring)
- Werewolf (You can only kill every other nights and is basically the same as serial killer)
- Escort (It's very boring and I can't do much)
ELABORATE WHY PLEASE
ELABORATE WHY PLEASE

99

Most Helpful Girl

• Love this game!

My favorite roles: Jailor, spy, consig, vet, vig, witch, arso, sk, mafioso/gf, bodyguard

Least favorite roles: Surv, lookout, invest, med, jest, exe, mayor, sheriff

• Sorry for the late reply. I always had a dislike in those roles. They were always boring for me. But my favorite ones were more entertaining and I had to fool town into thinking I am good so it was fun to have a challenge. Also like the ability to kill. Vh is also good too and once you kill all vamps you turn vig which is cool too. Though I didn't pay for the new game add on I play all the free ones. So I don't know other new roles at all. Thank you for choosing me for mho!!

• I rarely choose MHO. GAG does it for me. I gets 100+ notifications everyday, so I'm too lazy to do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jestor: It became my favourite role when I accused someone and they turned out to be mafioso so the entire game I was "confirmed sheriff."
    Jailor: it's just an all-around good role with almost no downsides.
    Have to agree consigliere is a fun role and it's easy to just claim invest so you have a townie role.
    no roles that I really hate, maybe arso