• Do you like this picture? Ed 2
    Vote C
  • Boring
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Not a fan of ed1. If its got colors like those, I would expect it to be a sunset like this. Just my 2 cents though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a great fan. Too much empty space. No focal point to the photo. It is just sort of, for lack of a better term, "blah." In this case, even the color contrasts don't make up for the photo's lack of structure and composition.

Nature is all well and good, but the ingredients to a good photo are the same regardless of the subject. In this case, those ingredients are basically lacking.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• In all honesty and as a professional photographer (not being a douche about it) I love the original just the way it is although I suggest you lighten it up a little as well as up the saturation a little bit other than that I love it 👌

2|0
    0|0
  • The original because it’s more natural, you just need to edit it so that it’s not so dark - so you can see the ducks better against the water. It’s too dark and dreary, but the other two I don’t like so much because they have unnatural colouring.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• Like the pics but my favorite is this one that I took.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wow! So I chose the second least popular option, I see how it is... But the sky seemed a little too bright in edit one but after looking at it again I can see why it was chosen

1|0
    0|0
  • Ed 2 you could make it black and white and make the shadows really dark, crop a little bit of the sky

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the tint in the third pic, but other than that.. It don't look too interestin.. TBH..

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the original and the 1st edit. It looks good! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it has a really nice, minimalist landscape kind of look... It's a great shot!

1|0
    0|0
  • 2nd one is best because its more alive. As nature intended.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ed 1. The lack of brightness in the others is killing me

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose this one because it looks like I am laid back in a canoe as the sun just barely went down.

1|0
    0|0
  • This picture appeals to me... I don't know why, but this picture seems gloomy. I see the dark, grayish lighting and interpret it as a dark mood. I see the ducks and I see our people, organized into two groups, separated by a thin line. I see people robotically doing their daily tasks, showing no creativity. I see a whole world in your picture, and I can see it reflecting into our lives. People are segregated, treated differently, pushed into groups, pushed into doing routine things every day, showing nothing in the end.

I really like your picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Original.

3|0
    0|0
  • I like

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the Original one i think it looks good.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think the original one is nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like edit 2 best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I see dead people.

2|0
    0|0
  • i have mixed thoughts about this pic