Do you like this picture?

I don't really know how I feel about this one
  • Do you like this picture? Original
  • Do you like this picture? Ed 1
  • Do you like this picture? Ed 2
    Vote C
  • Boring
    Vote D

2448

Most Helpful Guys

• Not a fan of ed1. If its got colors like those, I would expect it to be a sunset like this. Just my 2 cents though.

• Not a great fan. Too much empty space. No focal point to the photo. It is just sort of, for lack of a better term, "blah." In this case, even the color contrasts don't make up for the photo's lack of structure and composition.

Nature is all well and good, but the ingredients to a good photo are the same regardless of the subject. In this case, those ingredients are basically lacking.

Most Helpful Girls

• In all honesty and as a professional photographer (not being a douche about it) I love the original just the way it is although I suggest you lighten it up a little as well as up the saturation a little bit other than that I love it 👌

• The original because it’s more natural, you just need to edit it so that it’s not so dark - so you can see the ducks better against the water. It’s too dark and dreary, but the other two I don’t like so much because they have unnatural colouring.