Why do you think out of all the cast of Victorious Ariana Grande ended up the big star instead of anyone else including Victoria Justice?

I saw a video recently on why Victoria Justices career flopped. Honestly I feel like she was pretty good and deserved movie roles. But then they kinda explained that Nickelodeon wanted her to maintain a PG image which she wasn't interested in. However Ariana isn't PG either.
Updates:
From What I heard Victoria and Ariana hated each other and Nickelodeon took Arianas side more

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m not a huge fan of any of the two, but when it comes to choosing who out of the two would be most memorable and unique in the music world, definitely would go with Ariana. Victoria doesn’t exactly have that pop star charisma that the media is constantly chasing after. Pop stars these days apparently have to have some level of drama and a level of talent bundled into one just to make the magazine cover. Plus the fact that people deem Ariana as the next Mariah Carey (or Carey wannabe) grabs their attention more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because she ended up choosing the right path for herself, which was music. And she’s insanely talented so it’s not surprising she made it big.
    I never watched any Nick shows though and I don’t know the cast of those too well, but I’m guessing most/all of them wanted to keep focusing on acting? It seems like the kids who shift to music end up getting more famous (Demi, Miley, Ariana, Selena etc). I’m not sure why that’s easier than getting roles. But maybe if you have a music label you’re all set, as long as you put the work in to make good music and gain the interest of potential fans. But if you want to focus on acting, it’s harder to get roles because writers tend to want a specific face and talent for certain roles. So like, even if you work hard, it might not be enough to get the role because you simply might not be a good fit regardless.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Ariana had luck with music. Victoria didn't care about music as much right? She wanted to act?

Why hasn't she acted in a while? What is she even doing nkw?

1|1
    0|0
  • Ariana easily moved to a new show Sam and Cat, which gave more boost to her career

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Victoria’s charcter had a more of a generic personality and is an alright vocalist. Ariannna’s character was more memorable and is clearly the better sing, which os common for the non lead to be the better singer. It kinda makes Victoria more replacable unlike Aria.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nahh ariana got into music she took the extra step to get popular she was already known but to be really known what u think she did... sold her soul yea i said it sold her soul... in the music industry thats the only way to blow up nd be noticed... u may not believe me nd if u don't u can do your own research

Ps: sam didn't like her either... so it gotta be something about her I don't know

0|1
    0|0
  • Aside from Ariana, Avan Jogia! He shouldve been Aladdin

0|1
    0|0
  • Because Ariana Grande sexualized herself and kept herself in the media by dating rappers and being controversial.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because she's the best singer out of them all. Victoria Justice barely has half of Ariana's vocal range, she would be a good backup singer but like.. there's not much she can do with it.

1|0
    0|0
    • You think that being a singer requires talent these days?

• @Caaarl It should. Ariana Grande has an outstanding voice, it would be unfair to call her talentless.
      Other good vocalists of this generation are Anne Marie, Demi Lovato, Lea Michele, Adele (obviously).
      Now males... we got Shawn Mendes, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson..

• Yeah but it's not a requirement anymore. A lot of artists are products of sutido effects.

• Kinda shocking. But I knew that Ariana was special to begin with

1|1
    0|0
  • Bc ariana had the best voice and victoria kinda made chilsish songs

1|0
    0|0
  • Ariana is cuter. Probably the only reason why.

2|1
    0|0
  • Ariana Grande made it because she liked BBC

1|2
    1|0
  • She's hotter and more talented.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ariana was annoying back then and she is now.

1|1
    1|0
  • Because Ariana has better voice?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

Recommended myTakes