Why do you think out of all the cast of Victorious Ariana Grande ended up the big star instead of anyone else including Victoria Justice?

I saw a video recently on why Victoria Justices career flopped. Honestly I feel like she was pretty good and deserved movie roles. But then they kinda explained that Nickelodeon wanted her to maintain a PG image which she wasn't interested in. However Ariana isn't PG either.
From What I heard Victoria and Ariana hated each other and Nickelodeon took Arianas side more

1412

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m not a huge fan of any of the two, but when it comes to choosing who out of the two would be most memorable and unique in the music world, definitely would go with Ariana. Victoria doesn’t exactly have that pop star charisma that the media is constantly chasing after. Pop stars these days apparently have to have some level of drama and a level of talent bundled into one just to make the magazine cover. Plus the fact that people deem Ariana as the next Mariah Carey (or Carey wannabe) grabs their attention more.

• Because she ended up choosing the right path for herself, which was music. And she’s insanely talented so it’s not surprising she made it big.
    I never watched any Nick shows though and I don’t know the cast of those too well, but I’m guessing most/all of them wanted to keep focusing on acting? It seems like the kids who shift to music end up getting more famous (Demi, Miley, Ariana, Selena etc). I’m not sure why that’s easier than getting roles. But maybe if you have a music label you’re all set, as long as you put the work in to make good music and gain the interest of potential fans. But if you want to focus on acting, it’s harder to get roles because writers tend to want a specific face and talent for certain roles. So like, even if you work hard, it might not be enough to get the role because you simply might not be a good fit regardless.

Most Helpful Guys

• Ariana had luck with music. Victoria didn't care about music as much right? She wanted to act?

Why hasn't she acted in a while? What is she even doing nkw?

• Ariana easily moved to a new show Sam and Cat, which gave more boost to her career