Is there a video game you played as a kid that you'd like to watch your (future) kid play?

There are a few games I'd like to watch my future kid play just to see his reaction. Shadow of the Colossus is #1.

(I mean if you like to see them play, even if they don't.)
Post a music track, image, or a short gameplay video if you got the time.

3390

Most Helpful Guys

• I have a bunch of those in mind, but primarily:
    Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX
    Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2 and 3
    The Ace Combat franchise up to Ace Combat 3.

FYI, there are other games that I would want my future kid to be exposed to, but a lot of them I played as an adult, so they don't really count (seeing the question requests games that I played as a kid).

• Yeah. I would be choosing other games if I meant to include games I played as an adult. Games that bring back childhood memories and the feeling of nostalgia is what I really asked for.

Most Helpful Girls

• I love this question! If my kids are gonna play a video game from my past it's gotta be Super Mario Sunshine. I used to play that game for hours with my mom and they have to experience that some day.

• Nice memories. :]

• I think it needs a remake that could fix some of it few problems like the camera control
      Something like the Wind Waker remake would be great

• The Lion King, Aladdin, Castlevania, Jurassic Park (Super Nintendo)
    Yoshi's Story, Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of time and Majora's Mask, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Bomberman, Kirby, Mortal Kombat (nintendo 64)
    Castle Crashers, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Mario Bros Melee, Castlevania Lords of Shadow, Resident Evil 4, Need for Speed, Resident Evil 5 and 6, The Evil Within...
    I wrote them in orden of importance, the way I would be handling them over to them as they grow old. Also so they can apreciate the evolution of games hehe. Basically every game I've played that I've enjoyed. There are some I didn't liked so I would forget about those.