Would You Rather Be A Vampire, Werewolf Or Ghost (Why)?

If you had to choose. Please elaborate on Why. #Werewolf #Vampire #Ghost
  • Werewolf
    Vote A
  • Vampire
    Vote B
  • Ghost
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Werewolf or what I prefer lycan!! I love food to much go only want to drink blood, vampires can't go out in sunlight, vampires are pretty much dead, vampires can't eat garlic and mama loves Italian food to much!

Werewolves are close with their family and friends, strong, fast, crazy eye sight and they are warm, like they are capable of warmth.

Werewolves are crazy better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire, well I chose this if I can have the same capabilities from movies portraying vampires lol
    I'd be able to live from gen to generations and do some vigilante acts taking the law in my own hands lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Vampire, i like the taste of blood, there is group of people who donate blood to fake vampires so join them and free blood without harm. Then i can live forever pretty cool. I would probably go around eating crimanals too. It would be a cool life i would become a story among the people, saying made up storyes about me, crimanals would fear me, the innocent will praise me, i would become the king of the world, the ruler, the god of the new world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire for various reasons:

Pros:
    -Immortality
    -Invincibility (Except wooden stakes and the sun)
    -Immunity (To all diseases)
    -No bodily functions
    -Desensitization to physical pain
    -Blood can cure anyone
    -Extremely keen senses
    -Amazing sexual performance
    -Superspeed
    -Superstrength
    -The ability to sense a human by blood

Cons:
    -Weakness to silver
    -Inability to eat food
    -Never seeing the sun again

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 30

• Werewolf for me
    If I'm a vampire I'm very limited to things I can do. To avoid sunlight for so many hours must be very difficult. Then again, nowadays there are so many types of vampires coming in movies, like ones that sparkle...:p

Plus, If I'm ever attacked, I can just surprise my enemy and tear them apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d rather be a werewolf for sooo many reasons. I’ll just put down a few. I’m still able to have children, I can eat food and enjoy it (I’m a foodie), I can go out in the sun without dying, I can shape shift and go for a run with my dog, healing factors, high metabolism, etc etc etc

2|0
    0|0
  • Werewolf because you'd get to be normal human 29/30 days.
    Not a vampire because blood is gross, I like garlic and sunlight and I don't want to be immortal.
    Same immortality thing goes for ghosts, plus they don't even have material bodies. And I think ghosts are lonely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ghost, because fuck you ghosts are awesome. Plus, ghost powers are so nebulous they can basically be whatever you want, and ghost me is awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • watched too many vampire diaries episodes

0|1
    0|0
  • Ghost. I won't have to talk to anyone. And I can fuck with people.

1|2
    0|0
  • Werewolf because I’ve read a SHIT TON of supernatural stories that I just prefer to be a werewolf, fuck drinking blood and fuck being dead lol. BE ALIVEEEE!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I pick vampire, still to this day.

But a wise man once told me always pick werewolf (since they can destroy vampires)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a ghost. Vampires and werewolf’s have to eat people in order to survive. That sounds gross. Plus ghost can't get hurt when hit by cars or planes. I can also meet up with Danny Phantom. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • They call me a vampire at work as i hate sunlight... does that count?
    but in short vampires are sexy (minus the twilight kind)

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont see any benefits to being a werewolf so i guess either a vampire or ghost. but i dont want to drink blood

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a vampire. I mean i already never leave the house or see the sun anyways so whats the difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Ghost! No one will ever know its me! I love the mystery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire, cuz they're sexy and kickass and they get to drink blood
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • What kind of question is this? Uh a vampire. Immortality and beauty? Uh yes, please and thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • A vampire. Because at least as a vampire you can feel things? And you have control over your shape shifting

0|0
    0|0
  • i want to be a ghost because i'm invisible. Ghosts are more versatile. Vampires and werewolves are too violent to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire. I'm a Nightwalker anyway. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire because
    I wanna suck your blood

0|0
    0|0
  • Werewolf, cos i wanna be a doggoooo

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 31

• All are terrible.

As a vampire going out in the sun really hurts. And you can't eat garlic bread.

As a werewolf 1 night a month you transform against you will and probably hurt people.
    And getting silver jewelry or dining wear would hurt.

As a ghost you aren't corporeal so you can pick things up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Werewolf? No. Likely have rabies.
    Vampire? No. Drinking blood? Not kosher. Not halal. Just plain gross.
    Ghost? Hell yeah! Going through walls, going invisible. Pranking people. Yes to all of that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire. I already really only leave the house at night and when I come home, the sun is down. I live for a long time, and I have more of a reason to destroy my enemies... man gotta eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • As an edgy goth, I'd almost say vampire. None of that pussy Nosferatu burn up in the sun crap, but an OG Dracula who would simply have disabled powers in the sun.

However, being a magical spirit dandy sounds too fun to pass up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Werewolf. But not like twilight werewolves, more like a skyrim werewolf where it's more humanoid. Or maybe like the Worgen from world of warcraft where they keep their intelligence.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ghost because their versatile. They can be holy and corrupted and phase through walls. :D I can possess people!

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire I guess but guess it depends on what sort of supernatural rules we are following here
    I am not down with any sparkly nonsense

0|0
    0|0
  • Werewolf is closer to my personality, by a long shot

0|0
    0|0
  • Immortality the abnormal strength and senses. And you can't forget about the power of persuasion and being able to enthrall someone. All pretty dope

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire cause apparently their saliva is supposed to contain asphrodisiacs

0|0
    0|0
  • Everlasting life/immortality. Super speed, strength and durability. Humans are weak, We need to evolve.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already binge watched both the UK and US versions of that series.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh unless I'm mistaken, ghosts can't enjoy any physical activity, so definitely not that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much I could control myself as werewolf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire. Depending on the mythos, I could make my self sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess Vampire. First I thought I would prefer to be a ghost but I think ghosts are very lonely

0|0
    0|0
  • I am already invisible to women so why not to others aswell

0|0
    0|0
  • werewolf, get the cool supernatural power without the weaknesses of a vampire

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose werewolf just because I think they are cool 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a Vampire gives me a really really long life so.,..

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes