Which is the most beautiful doll?

• Which is the most beautiful doll?1
  • Which is the most beautiful doll?2
  • Which is the most beautiful doll?3
    Vote C
  • Which is the most beautiful doll?4
    Vote D
  • Which is the most beautiful doll?5
    Vote E

83

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like #4. Soon I will be able to create my own sex doll.

• They do have life size sex dolls that look real and are anatomically correct in all the right places. All yours for $8,000 but you would never sleep alone anymore. Called Real Doll , you pick the hair color, eyes, boobs, and whatever else you want.

• @TrixiePooch Thanks, I know. I just don't have the money right now. I can live without it.

Most Helpful Girl

• All dolls are beautiful and shouldn't be judged by your biggoted values on what makes a doll beautiful. Also, I'm offended that you didn't include Gay Ken, he is fabulous and by the most beautiful doll.

• Why do you keep ruining all my polls all the time?

• So, you are telling me my polls could be boring?

• No, I just look for things to amuse myself with when I'm bored. And I'm bored a lot so yeh. Sometimes I'm serious, but usually I like to be sarcastic and have a lugh. Besides, I never look at the users who make the things that I post on, so I had no idea I've posted on your polls before.