What's your favorite song from a musical movie?

2341

Most Helpful Guys

• Wow! Tough! It depends on what counts as a musical movie too..."Song of the South is a 1946 American live-action/animated musical film produced by Walt Disney and released by RKO Radio Pictures." zip a dee doo dah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY

• and pure imagination from willy Wonka and over the rainbow wizard of oz, I can't decide...

• I don't really have a favorite, but two I've recently loved are:

The Greatest Showman - This is me
    The Greatest Showman - Never be enough

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't know I love musicals. It depends of the day.

I love America from West Side Story, or Aquarius from Hair, or Feed Me from Little Shop of Horrors, or Roxanne from Moulinge Rouge, or Sweet Transvestite from Rocky Horror Picture Show, or Pure Imagination from Wonka...

I'm a musical freak I can't choose D:

• Hairspray: Good morning Baltimore, I can hear the bells, Run and tell that and New girl in town.

Grease: Greased lightning, Summer nights, Beauty school drop out, hopelessly devoted to you and Sandy

Sweeney Todd: Johanna

High school musical: Start of something new, Get'cha head in the game, Breaking free and what I've been looking for.

High school musical 2: What time is it?, i don't dance, Gotta go my own way, fabulous, Bet on it (got to love this classic over dramatic scene) 😂👇https://youtu. be/DcLHmjw6dYY

High school musical 3: Now or never, Scream and I want it all

So... yeah I guess I just gave you a whole bunch of songs instead of just one from musicals I like, I guess you could say I like musicals lol. I could have gone farther with mamma mia but I didn't know if that counted as it's not original songs technically just ABBA covers 😂