What's your favorite song from a musical movie?

What's your favorite song from a musical movie?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't really have a favorite, but two I've recently loved are:

The Greatest Showman - This is me
    The Greatest Showman - Never be enough

3|1
    0|0
  • Wow! Tough! It depends on what counts as a musical movie too..."Song of the South is a 1946 American live-action/animated musical film produced by Walt Disney and released by RKO Radio Pictures." zip a dee doo dah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY

0|2
    0|0
    • and pure imagination from willy Wonka and over the rainbow wizard of oz, I can't decide...

Most Helpful Girls

• Hairspray: Good morning Baltimore, I can hear the bells, Run and tell that and New girl in town.

Grease: Greased lightning, Summer nights, Beauty school drop out, hopelessly devoted to you and Sandy

Sweeney Todd: Johanna

High school musical: Start of something new, Get'cha head in the game, Breaking free and what I've been looking for.

High school musical 2: What time is it?, i don't dance, Gotta go my own way, fabulous, Bet on it (got to love this classic over dramatic scene) 😂👇https://youtu. be/DcLHmjw6dYY

High school musical 3: Now or never, Scream and I want it all

So... yeah I guess I just gave you a whole bunch of songs instead of just one from musicals I like, I guess you could say I like musicals lol. I could have gone farther with mamma mia but I didn't know if that counted as it's not original songs technically just ABBA covers 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I love musicals. It depends of the day.

I love America from West Side Story, or Aquarius from Hair, or Feed Me from Little Shop of Horrors, or Roxanne from Moulinge Rouge, or Sweet Transvestite from Rocky Horror Picture Show, or Pure Imagination from Wonka...

I'm a musical freak I can't choose D:

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• Fiddler on the roof - If I were a rich man https://youtu.be/RBHZFYpQ6nc Mainly because when I heard Dad belt this song out I knew he was happy. Which was the best time to ask him for something. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a musical movie but for some reason Gaurdians of The Galaxy popped into my head and I though about Cherry Bomb I'll go with that as I dont watch none of dem musicals except high school musical but I was forced to watch that.

0|0
    0|0
  • https://youtu.be/X81AoBcVnaA

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • from beauty and the beast my favorite is the beauty and the beast song. Always enjoyed it. But supercalafraga... From Mary Poppins. Favorite Disney movie is Aladdin though, and my favorite is genies first song about the 3 wishes he gets while explaining the wish rules.

0|0
    0|0
  • As The World Falls Down by David Bowie in Labyrinth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VppuD1St8Ec

0|0
    0|0
  • At the moment, if this counts, from Moana. You’re Welcome and Shiney. Those are my favorite by default since I hear them 20 times a day.

1|0
    0|0
  • The time warp! -rocky horror picture show. Not a big fan of the movie as a whole, but I love that scene and that song

1|1
    0|0
    • That movie is absolutely hilarious. Because I remember doing the time warp myself. I think we should all do the time warp again! Dontcha know it's just a jump to the left?

• Show All
    • Put yo hands in your hips!

• THEN BRING YOUR KNEES IN TIIIIGHT. AND DO THE PELVIC THRUUUUUST xD

• Well if your talking about classical kinda ones phatom of the opera main theam song. But then for no classical i like decendents 1 and 2 songs chilling like villan i just sing be accident.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pizza Angel - VeggieTales, The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown https://youtu.be/2mOUIZ09NfY

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude best song dont come from musical movies. The come from movies like Leon-shape of my heart; karate kid- you are the best around; posngebob- his every song. Period

1|0
    0|0
  • One of my favorite musicals is My Fair Lady, there are several good songs in that movie and play.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something There - Beauty and the Beast

All I Ask of You - Phantom of the Opera

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one that comes to mind is Another Day of Sun from La La Land, but Edelweiss from Sound of Music is great too

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of the music from West Side Story. But I couldn't name just one particular song.

1|0
    0|0
  • Highschool music i just wanna be with you or you are the music in me yeah i know cringy

0|0
    0|0
  • Another Brick in the Wall from Pink Floyd's "The Wall"

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Aquarius from Hair. Gethsemane from Jesus Christ Superstar is pretty awesome too

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• Older more stereotypical or newerish? Newerish I like The Greatest Show, Rewrite the Stars, and The Other Side. Older more stereotypical I like Defying Gravity, and Don't Rain on my Parade, which are Broadway

1|0
    0|0
  • The "Time warp" from Rocky Horror Picture Show. That rocked!

1|1
    0|0
  • Dana Glover- it is you from Shrek 1
    https://youtu.be/GfNJsDm5Di8

0|0
    0|0
  • All bollywood films are musicals. We did them first, no offense but western musicals got nothing on our films.

0|0
    1|0
  • -Your Song and Come What May. Both form Moulin Rouge.

-Be Italian and Cinema Italiano both from Nine

0|0
    0|0
  • Does greatest showman count? I dont know any other musical MOVIES

0|0
    0|0
  • The song from the movie music and lyrics. Not that the song is groundbreaking but I love the movie and so the song reminds me of it

0|0
    0|0
  • - Alexander Hamilton from Hamilton
    - Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats from Cats
    - Memory from Cats
    - Don't Rain on My Parade
    - Do-Re-Mi from The Sound of Music
    - All the songs from Mamma Mia
    - All the songs from Greatest Showman
    - Most of the songs from Les mis like Red & Black, Do You Hear The People Sing, At The End Of The Day, The Docks, Master of the House etc.
    - Someone in the Crowd from La La Land
    - Another Day of Sun from La La Land
    - If I Were a Rich Man from Fiddler on the Roof
    - It's a Hard Knock Life from Annie
    - Tomorrow from Annie
    - From Marry Poppins; Supercaalfragalisticexpialadocious, A Spoon Full of Sugar, Chim Chim Cheree
    - Belle from Beauty and the Beast
    - Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast
    - Revolting Children from Matilda
    - Grease from Grease
    - Your the One That I Want from Grease
    - You Can't Stop the Beat from Hairspray

1|0
    0|0
    • I love musicals! I wish I were a Broadway actress.

• Omg HAMILTON!! I LIKE SATISFIED

• Very nice list, from beauty and the beast my favorite is the beauty and the beast song. Always enjoyed it. But supercala etc I agree with. Favorite Disney movie is Aladdin though. Love genies first song. When I see an elephant fly from Dumbo is a really good one though.

• “Carrie” from Carrie the musical or any song from the lion king musical

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s such a tricky question. I say “Come What May” from Moulin Rouge, or “Roxie” from Chicago

0|0
    0|0
  • So close from the movie "Never ever after" I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a man from Mulan!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sandy-from movie Grease

2|0
    0|0
  • Every song from Hairspray