• Neither
    Vote C
  • I don't know who either of them are
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• David Tennant would win but compared to any other Doctor id have to give it to Doc Brown

1|0
    0|0
    • David Tennant was awesome ! I wish he stayed longer

• Me too! Him coming back is the only reason id start watching the show again. I found the last few seasons to be tedious (although I loved Peter Capaldi as the Doctor)

Most Helpful Girls

• Doc Brown. Hands down

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Oh shit... I did a knee jerk reaction with Dr. Who, but then I actually thought about it and, wow, that's a good question. One is an expert at time travel and dimensional travel. One is our timeline's creator of time travel... Hmmmmmm. If Doc Brown is the reason the Dr's can time travel, then I'd go with Doc Brown. But then again they are Time Lords so perhaps they have already known about time travel and Doc Brown is only the inventor of time travel for humans... Fuck this is a good question.

1|0
    0|0
  • One is a wacky and hilarious guy with an awesome machine that lets him travel in time, the other is a wacky and hilarious guy… with an awesome machine that lets him… travel… in time?

Huh, I guess they’re the same person, love them both,

1|0
    0|0
  • I have not watched that much Dr. who yet, so Doc brown is my jam at the moment
    media.giphy.com/media/GNX9WJtpCK8dG/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I grew up on Doctor Who and barely watched the Back to the Future trilogy. So I'm voting for the good Doctor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of the doctor whos were cool and some were lame. So overall I'm gonna say doc brown.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doctor Shaun Murphy is the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doc Brown of course. The one and only ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Doctor Who is overrated, fight me

1|2
    0|0
  • There is nothing cool about the old Dr Who at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Dr. Brown is eccentric and awesome. I like him better than Dr. Who. He's too boring lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Doctor Bronner.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes