What was the last concert you went to?

I went to a concert a couple of months ago to see Def Leppard on their tour with Journey. It was so much fun. Def Leppard is one of my favorite bands for sure. I am currently buying tickets for another concert next year to see Fleetwood Mac, I freaking love Stevie Nicks. Lol

It just made me want to ask what was the last concert you went to and do you plan on going to any more in the near future? :)
What was the last concert you went to?

2341

Most Helpful Guys

• The latest big concert I’ve been to was Lynyrd Skynyrd. I like the band, although I’m not the biggest fan. I went to it mostly because I got really great price tickets for it.

I’ve been to various smaller shows at bars since then though. They’ve been all local metal shows. I was in a band recently and played in some of them actually (and stuck around to see the rest). Others I would go to see, because I knew a band playing was decent or I wanted to support a friend playing.

They’re usually not quite my subgenre of metal— they’re often pretty heavy. I like heavy music, but not usually the point of blast beats, pig squeals, and 100% screamage. But hey, it’s fun to watch regardless. Still lots of energy and people getting thrown out after attempting to mosh after one too many beers lmao

• Haha yes! I would love to go see smaller bands too just for the energy and fun of it but I live in such a rural area, I'd have to drive pretty far to see any. Driving to see big bands is just more "worth it" to me I guess. I don't mean that in a pretentious way, I just don't often want to drive that far. Lol

• close *off

• That's cool! Yeah, I hate battling traffic and trying to find somewhere to park too. It's definitely a pain. Lol

• Most recent was 2 weeks ago - Zz Top with George Thoroghgood opening. ZZ Top is one of my favorite bands, and they have been together for 50 years, and could retire at any time, so I wanted to see them at least one more time (I think it was my 9th ZZ Top show, maybe 10th). And George Thoroughgood was fantastic as well - every bit as good as he was in the 80s.

That Journey/Def Leppard tour was good, but not as good for Def as the last time I saw them a decade ago with the Scorpions opening. They were on fire on that tour.

• I can imagine! I had no idea they were even still touring so when I found out, I told my mom we had to go because who knows how much longer they will be doing it. I'm so happy I got to see them. I thought Journey was good too but I really wish I could have heard them live with Steve Perry. His voice is just so iconic.

Most Helpful Girls

• Last concert was Zedd, about a year or two ago now. I'd love to go to another concert but I'm usually always broke when someone I like comes to my city 😂

• Yeah, getting tickets in a good section can really put a dent in your wallet. Lol

• The last official concert I've been to was probably an Easter or Christmas concert at church in recent years. The last paid concert I went to that cost more than $50 was the Jay Chou concert which I believe happened 9 years ago or around that date.