If you were a painter , what would be your chosen theme/subject to paint?

I'd paint landscapes

3149

Most Helpful Guys

• faces, I love people and people would make for beautiful pictures id do it by sketching if I had the talent. I can a little but it's not consistently good I have trouble with sizes and spacing and lining things up if that makes sense...

Most Helpful Girls

• Oh yes now I see why you females in the world want males to be jealous of me and for males to threaten me over you and tell me to stay away from you because you are their girlfriends and wives. It's because I revealed your true identities about you being celebrities, storybook characters, an anime characters. And when I did that I basically said that I am no longer jealous of you over males and I won't threaten you over males out of jealousy of them preferring you over me again. I basically removed my green eyed monster state and my grudges of envy and called you a respected person. Meaning that I am now friendly so you are angry at me for not showing my true colors or attitude. You also feel threatened to my shy, feminine, and respectful behavior. You are scared that people will praise me that I am more respectful, quiet, and innocent than you and you will go insane and super saiyan on me.

• I would draw pictures that only show the beauty behind every human being. Rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, white or black. I would use my paintings to show human kind what beauty truly is and that it's not because social media said it doesn't look like Kate Middleton or Amber Heard.