If you were a painter , what would be your chosen theme/subject to paint?

I'd paint landscapes

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• faces, I love people and people would make for beautiful pictures id do it by sketching if I had the talent. I can a little but it's not consistently good I have trouble with sizes and spacing and lining things up if that makes sense...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Oh yes now I see why you females in the world want males to be jealous of me and for males to threaten me over you and tell me to stay away from you because you are their girlfriends and wives. It's because I revealed your true identities about you being celebrities, storybook characters, an anime characters. And when I did that I basically said that I am no longer jealous of you over males and I won't threaten you over males out of jealousy of them preferring you over me again. I basically removed my green eyed monster state and my grudges of envy and called you a respected person. Meaning that I am now friendly so you are angry at me for not showing my true colors or attitude. You also feel threatened to my shy, feminine, and respectful behavior. You are scared that people will praise me that I am more respectful, quiet, and innocent than you and you will go insane and super saiyan on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would draw pictures that only show the beauty behind every human being. Rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, white or black. I would use my paintings to show human kind what beauty truly is and that it's not because social media said it doesn't look like Kate Middleton or Amber Heard.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• Female body..
    And the beauty it encompass..
    It's potential to nurture life.. Is fascinating.

Apart from that..
    I would paint.. The pictures that show how a rich is unsatisfied! And a poor person flows in the carriage of satisfaction..

Picture that shows.. The mistakes that human have made today that will wreck chaos in future

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree landscapes are beautiful. While I'm not as gifted of a painter, I still love landscapes and photographing them. Bob Ross has been a big influence lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Landscapes, with some specifically about scenes which only occur in outer space

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm already painting landscapes but like to paint portraits too.

I like abstract, minimalization, impressionist type art

0|0
    0|0
  • i would paint nature themes like underwater in the ocean, fishes/aquatics stuff under the ocean, jungles, forest, rainforest, streams, lakes, and etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • War, especially the Second World War. Maybe the French countryside with smoke rising in the distance or the Argonne forest with fallen trees and damages tanks and whatnot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heavymind, I've got some very weird imagery that i would like to put on paper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Landscapes and beautiful buildings would certainly be there. Maybe also airplanes since they're my passion.

0|0
    0|0
  • paint some happy little cloyds, and add a happy little tree, male some happy little accidents,

but maybe for me something sports or charlotte skyline or beach related

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably moody weather and landscapes/ cities. Like a thunderstorm at night over a city filled with lights.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been unskillful at painting since i was a child so i never imagined this but probably it would be an natural scenery. I like nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Landscape also. But not beautiful ones like the examples :p black and whites capture my interest most

0|0
    0|0
  • I like painting people and animals but I always make it a little abstract

0|0
    0|0
  • Fantasy landscapes with sci fi and fantasy elements with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pain. Meaningles of life. Fear of exceeding usual type of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd paint paint palm trees, lol I don't know why I like them so much 🌴

0|0
    0|0
  • Real life, taking a photograph of say a village or a country side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything beyond Earth and mysterious scenes with hidden secrets

0|0
    0|0
  • The ocean with whales an dolfins an brite colored fish

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the female body.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• I am already an artist, though I generally draw more than I paint... I do dabble a little in watercolours though. (I like watercolours better than oils and acrylics.)

I like drawing fantasy motives and sexy girls. ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I paint. And I use anything as the subjects of my paintings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anuses from different nations because I like geography :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would paint murals. You can make a lot of money doing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nudity, I love peoples bodies they are so beautiful

1|1
    0|0
  • I’d paint a girl, who’s lost. It’s snowing hard, but she’s just staring at the sky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would paint the abstract to express and record my tangled mood

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked bodies

0|2
    0|0
  • landscapes

0|0
    0|0
  • Faces or plants.