A black James Bond, a LGBT James Bond or a LGBT black James Bond, which do you prefer to be the next 007?

• A LGBT 007
  • A black 007
  • A LGBT black 007
    Vote C
  • A transgender, nonbinary, LGBT, plus size, bald, black feminist 007
    Vote D

44

Most Helpful Girls

• A transgender, nonbinary, LGBT, plus size, bald, black feminist 007. Really get all the brownie points you can. Honestly, they can just have a 5 minute long movie where the new bond instantly saves the day and is worshipped by the entire world as an immortal Deity (don't say god or goddess, those are gendered words, deity is gender neutral) and it will still get glowing reviews just for the character.

• Ugh annoying 😑

Most Helpful Guys

• None. They should make new characters. Fuck this SJW shit.

• How about not ruining 007?

• SJWs can't resist the temptation of ruining everything.