Can I get a Yea or a Nay for Pride and Prejudice Zombies?

Can I get a Yea or a Nay for Pride and Prejudice Zombies?

"it is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a good knife!"... Or was it wife, maybe figure it out after we kill all the Zombies.
  • Can I get a Yea or a Nay for Pride and Prejudice Zombies?Yea
    Vote A
  • Can I get a Yea or a Nay for Pride and Prejudice Zombies?Nay
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Loved P&P movie and the addition to zombies was bueno lol. Hell yes! I mean yea! lol

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I do enjoy reading her books, some modern changes to a classic story is always nice to see but the budget was low and yet they managed to make it look good. It's a Yea for me here.
    For those who don't like the modern tech mixed with a classic story, don't bother. They did it before and it made success back then, for example Rome and Juliet from 1996 with Leonardo DiCaprio with Claire Danes did amazing in the box office. And i wouldn't recommend you guys to watch the new Robin Hood wither ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • BeforeI say anything else, notice that it's not "Pride and Prejudice: Zombies", rather it's "Pride and Prejudice + Zombies". It's not a zombified version of Pride and Prejudice, it's Pride and Prejudice meets Zombieland. This is an important distinction to make.

Regarding what I think of it, I haven't seen it. From I can gather, though, it's another revisiting of an old property, with zombies shoehorned in. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the undead craze was all the rage throughout the mid 2010s and I have a strong suspicion that this movie is a by-product of that era. As with all things, their presence in any particular work has to be believable and logical, as opposed to just plunking them into random IPs to cash-in on a trend.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I always associated Jane Austin as something written to scoff at lower art, the idea seems absurd, but as some have pointed out out It could be a healthy median when you have a genre crisis at the picture theatre.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I voted A. I also read Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters and Mansfield Park and Mummies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nay. Sorry, I just don't like zombies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m a Jane Austen fan, and have never seen this.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't seen it yet, I need to soon lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Never seen it

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely a nay

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I’ve never heard of it but it sounds like a funny movie. It only has a 5.8/10 rating on IMDB but it seems pretty decent based on the trailer.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have not seen it either, one of my ex girlfriend religiously loved Jane Austin, so I had to watch pride and prejudice many years ago, love is all about personal sacrifice. I will be looking out for this zombie holocaust version.

• A million times YEA!

Seems like a reasonable compromise when a couple can't agree on a movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • haven't seen it yet, hopefully I will find it on Roku. till then I give it a Yay because the cover kinda reminds me of Hocus Pocus

0|1
    0|0
  • Pride & Prejudice Zombies was surprisingly good! I'm waiting for the sequel!

0|1
    0|0
  • Never have seen it. Should I?

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven't seen it, so i can't give either, sorry.

0|1
    0|0
  • It was pretty good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea for Pride and Prejudice Zombies.

0|1
    0|0
  • not seen it

0|1
    0|0
  • nice one