What are some conspiracy theories you have heard of or believe involving movie stars or singers?

Here's a few I have heard:
Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, and The Big Bopper's plane crash was no accident.
Courtney Love had something to do with Kurt Cobain's death.
Jerry Lee Lewis was responsible for the death of one of his sons at a young age.
Avril Lavigne died in 2003 and has a doppelganger
Sam Cooke's girlfriend or the mob was involved with his death.
Elvis did not actually die, but disappeared.
Again I have only heard of these but can not say whether I believe or not.
I personally do believe some celebrities do become "washed up" for a reason, which is not necessarily related to drugs or alcohol.

1413

Most Helpful Girls

• "Pearl Harbor Advance knowledge conspiracy theory." -Blames FDR and claims that the U. S. needed "an act of war to declare war." FDR even made a speech about this before entering World War II. It's quite interesting and doesn't put one of the nation's favored presidents in the greatest light.
    Look up: Did Roosevelt Let Pearl Harbor Happen?
    on youtube. The channel name is called "Alltime Conspiracies"

This tactic of war is proven to have at least been suggested in the past.

"Operation Northwoods" -"A proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government that called for CIA and U. S. governments to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba."
    Look up: Was Operation Northwoods A False Flag?
    on youtube. The channel is called "Alltime conspiracies"

You could probably include something about the 9/11 attack on the U. S. being another example of the U. S. government creating false flag operations that would justify war with an act of war from another country.

• This is more relating to movie stars and singers not politics

• Sorry, I read conspiracy theories and that's it. lol. Regardless, they're interesting. :)

• XXXTentacion.
    The industry killed him because he was about to expose EVERY. SINGLE. THING. about the Illuminati, since he didn’t want to be apart of it anymore. He was so woke, I swear. And I do think Drake killed him. What I mean by “drake killed him” is that he sent the 4 shooters to sacrifice him. And wasn’t Drake like 40 minutes away from X when he died? He was like 40 minutes away from X. Why is Drake so quiet after his death? He knew him, why isn’t he saying anything about it? What gets me messed up is that X knew that Drake tried to sacrifice him once before, since you have to sacrifice someone to be part of the Illuminati. He had dreams that he got shot while he was driving his car, yet that ACTUALLY happened. X had problems with Drake because Drake stole the Cadence of X’s song ‘Look at Me’ while X was in jail, which started it. If you don’t believe me, watch that interview titled ‘XXXTentacion Reveals the Truth behind why he went at Drake.’ And the ‘No Jumper’

Most Helpful Guys

• Well you listed pretty much all the ones I know off except the one about that rapper Tupac? Faking his death
    Don't really believe any of them

• to an extent I do believe there is some truth to Sam Cooke at least

• The Buddy Holly plane crash I do believe was a legit accident.

• Oh for sure always found that one quite out there
      But hey people believe the world is flat...

• Interesting conspiracy theories I've heard:
    10. Tupac Shakur isn't dead.
    9. Rihanna is a sex slave for the Illuminati.
    8. Michael Jackson's children are biologically not his.
    7. Michael Jackson did indeed molest the children.
    6. Sean "Diddy" Combs is secretly gay.
    5. Notorious BIG had a hand in the shooting of Tupac Shakur.
    4. Samuel L. Jackson did sexual favours for a male director, to get a role in the George Lucas film Star Wars.
    3. Jay-Z and Solange Knowles had that fight in the elevator because she found out that he had been unfaithful to Beyonce.
    2. Asia Argento was the reason Anthony Bourdain killed himself; he found out that she had cheated on him five days before.
    1. The September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks were an inside job.

• I haven't heard about the Rhianna one or the Diddy one. The Anthony Bourdain one is news to me as well.