What are some conspiracy theories you have heard of or believe involving movie stars or singers?

Here's a few I have heard:
Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, and The Big Bopper's plane crash was no accident.
Courtney Love had something to do with Kurt Cobain's death.
Jerry Lee Lewis was responsible for the death of one of his sons at a young age.
Avril Lavigne died in 2003 and has a doppelganger
Sam Cooke's girlfriend or the mob was involved with his death.
Elvis did not actually die, but disappeared.
Again I have only heard of these but can not say whether I believe or not.
Updates:
I personally do believe some celebrities do become "washed up" for a reason, which is not necessarily related to drugs or alcohol.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• "Pearl Harbor Advance knowledge conspiracy theory." -Blames FDR and claims that the U. S. needed "an act of war to declare war." FDR even made a speech about this before entering World War II. It's quite interesting and doesn't put one of the nation's favored presidents in the greatest light.
    Look up: Did Roosevelt Let Pearl Harbor Happen?
    on youtube. The channel name is called "Alltime Conspiracies"

This tactic of war is proven to have at least been suggested in the past.

"Operation Northwoods" -"A proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government that called for CIA and U. S. governments to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba."
    Look up: Was Operation Northwoods A False Flag?
    on youtube. The channel is called "Alltime conspiracies"

You could probably include something about the 9/11 attack on the U. S. being another example of the U. S. government creating false flag operations that would justify war with an act of war from another country.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is more relating to movie stars and singers not politics

• Sorry, I read conspiracy theories and that's it. lol. Regardless, they're interesting. :)

• XXXTentacion.
    The industry killed him because he was about to expose EVERY. SINGLE. THING. about the Illuminati, since he didn’t want to be apart of it anymore. He was so woke, I swear. And I do think Drake killed him. What I mean by “drake killed him” is that he sent the 4 shooters to sacrifice him. And wasn’t Drake like 40 minutes away from X when he died? He was like 40 minutes away from X. Why is Drake so quiet after his death? He knew him, why isn’t he saying anything about it? What gets me messed up is that X knew that Drake tried to sacrifice him once before, since you have to sacrifice someone to be part of the Illuminati. He had dreams that he got shot while he was driving his car, yet that ACTUALLY happened. X had problems with Drake because Drake stole the Cadence of X’s song ‘Look at Me’ while X was in jail, which started it. If you don’t believe me, watch that interview titled ‘XXXTentacion Reveals the Truth behind why he went at Drake.’ And the ‘No Jumper’

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well you listed pretty much all the ones I know off except the one about that rapper Tupac? Faking his death
    Don't really believe any of them

0|1
    0|0
    • to an extent I do believe there is some truth to Sam Cooke at least

• Show All
    • The Buddy Holly plane crash I do believe was a legit accident.

• Oh for sure always found that one quite out there
      But hey people believe the world is flat...

• Interesting conspiracy theories I've heard:
    10. Tupac Shakur isn't dead.
    9. Rihanna is a sex slave for the Illuminati.
    8. Michael Jackson's children are biologically not his.
    7. Michael Jackson did indeed molest the children.
    6. Sean "Diddy" Combs is secretly gay.
    5. Notorious BIG had a hand in the shooting of Tupac Shakur.
    4. Samuel L. Jackson did sexual favours for a male director, to get a role in the George Lucas film Star Wars.
    3. Jay-Z and Solange Knowles had that fight in the elevator because she found out that he had been unfaithful to Beyonce.
    2. Asia Argento was the reason Anthony Bourdain killed himself; he found out that she had cheated on him five days before.
    1. The September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks were an inside job.

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't heard about the Rhianna one or the Diddy one. The Anthony Bourdain one is news to me as well.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 11

• The only one that comes to mind invovles the manner of Elvis's death - The conspiracy theory I heard is he was on the toilet and fell off it face first into a deep pile carpet. According to the theory he was so stoned that he didn't realise he had to move his head to breathe and suffocated. My belief his heart just gave out after years of drug and food abuse

0|1
    0|0
  • Britney Spears actually has a deeper singing voice but they alter it to make it appear higher pitched to keep up with her original image amd that she's basically a slave who can't escape the industry.
    There are also a couple of Britney Spears songs on her latest album that were sung by a backup singer rather than Spears herself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Katy perry and kayne west are part of the Illuminati

0|1
    0|0
    • I can name others I've heard

• Show All
    • Kardashians, Jenners, Justin Timberlake, Dewane Johnson, Lebron James, Michael Jordan, Britney Spears

• Well one thing i learned is that most conspiracy theories are a bunch of horse sh*t very few of them turn out to be true which im not divulging on here or to anyone

• Trust me, all of these are little ones compare to the one I heard.

All celebrities are part of a secret society that worships Satan and prepare for the end times. Like they said the Pope is what control people belief in religion, the celebrity controls the culture, and the politicians control the politics.

I mean it's crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I too heard Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain, but I've also seen friends shoot themselves in the face over a heroin withdrawal scenario like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its all a conspiracy every one is been taken in they are controlling all humans and they made HIV / AIDS IN THE LAB AND SPREAD IT ALL AROUND THE WORLD and they drop germs from planes in the sky to make us all ill

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in any of them. My favorite is Elvis sightings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Monroe, Diana, and JFK

0|1
    0|0
  • Nicki minaj is part of illuminati

0|1
    0|0
  • They are all clones or lizard people

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys