What is a sitcom many people like, but you never cared for?

Mine would have to be I Love Lucy. I never saw the appeal and I always never really cared for it. Another would have to be Friends and Sinfeld.
Updates:
Wow a lot of people hate friends

2|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Friends, Wings, Cheers and Doc Martin. I actually used to like the weird and quirky characters on Seinfeld when I was a teenager and I also used to watch Becker too starring Ted Danson. Lol he was a total prick of an M. D in that show and would have brought that p**sy Dr. House to tears! Lol 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Ooohhhh, I can't stand Friends or Seinfeld, both stink! So does Rick and Morty on cartoon network. Sex and the City:over rated, Girls: over rated. Reality TV, overrated fluff ! shall I keep going... lol?

0|1
    0|0
    • Rick and Morty isn't for the simple minded.

• Show All
    • but i tried and gagged so much i nearly puked ☹

• Rick and Morty isn't particularly clever or enlightened it is just basic narcissistic nihilism in all it's morally relativistic lack of glory
      Mildly entertaining though

Most Helpful Guys

• Man, Impractical Jokers. Suuucks. Hate the premise, hate the crappy low budget jingle for the advert, can't stand the 3 dudes supposed "friendship", they're clearly just doing a job, never felt any real rapport between them, the whole thing just feels so fake and manufactured. Also the reliance on reaction shots. That's the most spoonfed shit possible, literally telling your audience when to laugh, constantly. Comedy isn't funny if it's a competition. I really expect better from practical jokes, it's better if they just happen, not set up and you're in on it, and definitely not this weak brew bullshit these guys are trying to sell.

Friends, used to like it. Eh. We didn't have much back then. It is shit tbh. Never saw and Seinfeld, nor Will and Grace, and I hated Frasier until I was older. Hm... King of the Hill is pretty terrible.

Good question

0|2
    0|1
    • I did like KOTH mainly for Hank and Boomhauer.

• Show All
    • Damn, I can't remember him. I know the other one is Dale.

• I do agree on impractical jokers though, it's too staged

• Friends. I mean I didn't mind it, I could watch it when there was absolutely nothing else on but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Allo Allo. People loved it over here but I never got into it. Same goes for things like Dads Army or Dinnerladies, I love many other classic British sitcoms but these ones seem to just be too popular for me to understand

0|1
    0|0
  • Friends. Sitcoms in general, but especially Friends. Never understood why anyone thought it's funny - and actually, I'm easily amused.

0|2
    0|1
  • friends, fresh prince 😕 never really got hooked onto it

0|1
    0|1
  • Two and a half men, I don't know what people love about it so much

0|1
    0|0
  • Friends, Frasier and Seinfeld.

0|2
    0|1
    • I never saw the appeal of Fraiser either, the only reason he got a show was because of Cheers ( another show I loathed)

• Show All
    • Most people dont understand how serious that is

• It’s very serious. It can cause major health problems but luckily she was able to get it taken care of. A lot of people aren’t in that position.

• Seinfeld

0|1
    0|1
  • The office 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • Everyone loves Raymond

0|1
    0|0
  • Seinfeld. Sorry not sorry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty little liars.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 27

• Sex in the city, buffy the vampire slayer (too much drama), Survivor

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't understand the popularity of Seinfeld. It blows my mind to this day that so many people loved that show.

0|1
    0|1
  • Late night shows. If that counts? I never liked them much except the parts that were actually funny. And i couldn't find many..

0|0
    0|1
  • Friends, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Rosseane.

0|1
    0|1
  • Friends and the Golden Girls would be at the top of my list.

0|1
    0|1
  • I feel exactly like you... I'm more of a Family Guy/South Park type of guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think no one likes sitcom but some times he or she go with that to reduce argument.

0|0
    0|1
  • Big bang theory

2|1
    0|1
  • Friends. I thought it was stupid and boring.

0|2
    0|1
  • Friends
    Two and a half men
    How I met your mother

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes