What is a sitcom many people like, but you never cared for?

Mine would have to be I Love Lucy. I never saw the appeal and I always never really cared for it. Another would have to be Friends and Sinfeld.
Wow a lot of people hate friends

2129

Most Helpful Girls

• Friends, Wings, Cheers and Doc Martin. I actually used to like the weird and quirky characters on Seinfeld when I was a teenager and I also used to watch Becker too starring Ted Danson. Lol he was a total prick of an M. D in that show and would have brought that p**sy Dr. House to tears! Lol 😂

• Ooohhhh, I can't stand Friends or Seinfeld, both stink! So does Rick and Morty on cartoon network. Sex and the City:over rated, Girls: over rated. Reality TV, overrated fluff ! shall I keep going... lol?

• Rick and Morty isn't for the simple minded.

• but i tried and gagged so much i nearly puked ☹

• Rick and Morty isn't particularly clever or enlightened it is just basic narcissistic nihilism in all it's morally relativistic lack of glory
      Mildly entertaining though

Most Helpful Guys

• Man, Impractical Jokers. Suuucks. Hate the premise, hate the crappy low budget jingle for the advert, can't stand the 3 dudes supposed "friendship", they're clearly just doing a job, never felt any real rapport between them, the whole thing just feels so fake and manufactured. Also the reliance on reaction shots. That's the most spoonfed shit possible, literally telling your audience when to laugh, constantly. Comedy isn't funny if it's a competition. I really expect better from practical jokes, it's better if they just happen, not set up and you're in on it, and definitely not this weak brew bullshit these guys are trying to sell.

Friends, used to like it. Eh. We didn't have much back then. It is shit tbh. Never saw and Seinfeld, nor Will and Grace, and I hated Frasier until I was older. Hm... King of the Hill is pretty terrible.

Good question

• I did like KOTH mainly for Hank and Boomhauer.

• Damn, I can't remember him. I know the other one is Dale.

• I do agree on impractical jokers though, it's too staged

• Friends. I mean I didn't mind it, I could watch it when there was absolutely nothing else on but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.