Do you generally root for the good guys or the bad guys?

In films, series, books who do you want to come out on top?
I generally root for the bad guys, there must be some psychology behind that 😂
For example in the Dark Knight Rises I can't help but want Bane to kick everyone's asses and *spoiler* I always get super sad when he dies x)

68

Most Helpful Guy

• Good guys definitely! and I only root for a character if every character in the story is a good guy. It shows that the author can write better than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad guys I don't know like in sudicde squad I was rooting for the joker I loved Harley Quinn and his relationship my heart broke at the end but I don't know I just find them sexier