Do you generally root for the good guys or the bad guys?

In films, series, books who do you want to come out on top?
I generally root for the bad guys, there must be some psychology behind that 😂
Updates:
For example in the Dark Knight Rises I can't help but want Bane to kick everyone's asses and *spoiler* I always get super sad when he dies x)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Good guys definitely! and I only root for a character if every character in the story is a good guy. It shows that the author can write better than me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad guys I don't know like in sudicde squad I was rooting for the joker I loved Harley Quinn and his relationship my heart broke at the end but I don't know I just find them sexier

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Sometimes I think the ones portrayed as bad guys are the true good guys and are in the right. I root for them.
    I root for the guy in Falling Down, and for the Predator, and Jason Voorhees.

0|0
    0|0
  • Villains! It's feels more satisfying if they win because it's unlikely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on witch me you are asking. Young me would say the good guys. But adult me says the bad guy. Because sometimes their motives make sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many good guys nowadays
    Go evil

0|0
    0|0
  • always the good guys

0|0
    0|0
  • The bad guys because, while I don't act on it, I feel I'm a criminal by nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good. Duh.

The bad guys are bad. They tend to be shittier people.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on the movie. Like obviously I'm not rooting for Biff Tannen when I watch Back to the Future, but I always root for Loki in the Thor movies. It's All about how likable they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who's hot. My friend is exactly like you. For myself, I would be 50/50.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the same way, I root for the bad guy for some reason, they have better characterization and backstory

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually the good guys. If the bad guy isn’t that bad and has a sad backstory then I may be swayed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if there is some cool bad guy I just can't help it but to root for the good guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes