#GAGFamilyFeud We have already talked about hated and over rated celebs. But, name a celeb you think is underrated?

To me it would be Tom Hanks

2|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Judy Greer and Doug Jones!
    They are in SO many movies but never seem to get any recognition - Doug Jones more so because he’s always a dressed up character but he was in the Shape of Water, Hellboy, Pans Labryth, Hocus Pocus (Billy!) and Star Trek.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Trying to think global here but the only thing that comes to mind, Girl/Boy bands are dismissed as commerical, manufactured and just for kids but when you look closely nearly always there are predefined roles and one of them is 9/10, one of them is an amazing singer.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with you on Tom hanks, I think he may be the greatest actor ever. Forrest Gump, saving private Ryan, Sully, castaway, the green mile. While he is very prominent I don't think he is appreciated enough, maybe because he doesn't make a ton of movies but the ones he is in are (besides maybe one or two) always classic.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• You think Tom Hanks is underrated? I thought that everyone knows how fricking awesome he is!
    I'm way too tired to think properly and I only have an overrated actress coming to mind.. Emma Watson. She does great things and she seems like an awesome person but she's not the brilliant actress everyone seems to make her out to be.
    Sorry for not really answering your question 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Rita Ora, Brendon Urie, Natasha Beddingfield, Seinabo Sey, Zara Larssson, Corinne Bailey Rae

1|2
    0|0
  • Colin Morgan, an Irish BBC star as well as the star of the BBC series Merlin

0|0
    0|0
  • Bill Skarsgård

0|1
    0|0
  • David Spade

1|1
    0|0
  • Jim Caviezel and Chrissy Metz

0|0
    0|0
  • George Washington