#GAGFamilyFeud We have already talked about hated and over rated celebs. But, name a celeb you think is underrated?

To me it would be Tom Hanks

1414

Most Helpful Girls

• Judy Greer and Doug Jones!
    They are in SO many movies but never seem to get any recognition - Doug Jones more so because he’s always a dressed up character but he was in the Shape of Water, Hellboy, Pans Labryth, Hocus Pocus (Billy!) and Star Trek.

Most Helpful Guys

• Trying to think global here but the only thing that comes to mind, Girl/Boy bands are dismissed as commerical, manufactured and just for kids but when you look closely nearly always there are predefined roles and one of them is 9/10, one of them is an amazing singer.

• I agree with you on Tom hanks, I think he may be the greatest actor ever. Forrest Gump, saving private Ryan, Sully, castaway, the green mile. While he is very prominent I don't think he is appreciated enough, maybe because he doesn't make a ton of movies but the ones he is in are (besides maybe one or two) always classic.