Paintings, Drawings or Photography, which one do you like best?

Which one do you like best and why?

I likes all of them equally good, but I think paintings (especially the classical/old fashioned ones) are extra charming in a special way. Photography are good to keep memories, but sometimes paintings and drawings can show an emotion/feeling/mood and atmosphere better than a photography. Not sure why. Just my opinion. #Art #Painting #Drawing #Photography
  • Paintings, Drawings or Photography, which one do you like best?Paintings (Why)
    Vote A
  • Paintings, Drawings or Photography, which one do you like best?Drawings (Why)
    Vote B
  • Paintings, Drawings or Photography, which one do you like best?Photography (Why)
    Vote C
  • Paintings, Drawings or Photography, which one do you like best?Paintings and drawings (Why)
    Vote D
  • Other (Explain What & Why)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I love all forms of art. Each takes talent creativity and a good eye. I love drawing because of the patience and detail to shading etc. and I love photography bc in that moment you can capture something forever and unique but they are all amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • I was surprised that so many people prefer photography. Paintings and drawings have more of a personal touch.

2|0
    0|0
    • I was also surprised. Maybe it's because of I put that picture in the poll. I cherry picked a bit when I choose it, because I wanted photography to stand a more fair chance to drawings and paintings.

Most Helpful Guys

• I like photography because it's real, you had to physically be there. Places and people in photos actually exist. If I see a photo of a place, I can go there.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I paints myself in front of the Eiffel tower in Paris, I would still consider myself and the tower real. I can still go there and paint the picture outside of the tower. So it's true photography usually are real. But paintings and drawings can also be of real people, places and events. By the way, photos can be edited in photoshop and aren't always real.

• If the "photo" isn't real then it's not a photo, it's a digital graphic, but it starts as a real place/person. I never said painting can't be real.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I really enjoy drawing and creating art. Photography is cool, however, cameras don't seem to capture every detail the eye can see, like specific color, rays of light, or the mood you feel at a certain time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Photography I love and drawings but mainly photography and black and white drawings show simplicity to beauty for me and photographs show a stolen moment in time

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything of these I love, but maybe mostly drawings 😍 then paintings then photography

0|1
    0|0
  • I like photography the most but each has their own unique art that should be admired for the talent that they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Ancient Rome paintings and sculptures are my absolute favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • Paintings and drawings because that's what I'm best at

0|0
    0|0
  • Paintings for me, i just find them most interesting to look at
    drawings i enjoy looking at as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing better than photos to make good memories last forever

0|0
    0|0
  • Photography, There's more emotion in a photography I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drawings. Pencil work just gets to me. Amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is more life-like than photographs.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love painting... But thats me.

0|0
    0|0
  • painting and drawing <3 hard to choose

0|0
    0|0
  • Sculptures

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all, but I mostly do photography

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Painting/drawings is always an interpretation of the artist.

Photography captures reality.

Reality is reality and it sucks.

Therefore painting/drawings because we feel the emotions and thoughts of the artist with every brushstroke.

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Photography! but first, let me take a selfie! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0

0|0
    0|1
  • This is a question with many answers. There's not a correct way to see it. If you want to capture a fast moment, then take a pic (but there are some artist that can paint in a better resolution of any machine..); if you want to transmit a message, then choose in such of them you are good with it you like the most or adapt the best to your message; if you want to appreciate the talent of other artist, then it depends of what the artist do.

I drink know what to answer 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re all great in different ways.
    I’d say CGI, if that counts.
    I find CGI constantly increasing in beauty, my fascination with it growing each time I see something new and great. But I’m getting ahead of myself and geeking out at this point. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Paintings - rarest talent, rich guys spend millions of money on masterpieces. The most influential out of three...

Photography - Talent, but nowadays mobile phones and Instagram has diluted it's weightage.

0|1
    0|0
  • Paintings and drawings, probably because they seem to me, to allow more expression and interpretation of the artists mind, than does a photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put other because I like both drawings and photos. It's what I did in school. Mostly now it's photography. I don't draw as much I used too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all, but paintings and drawings if I have to choose, I believe that paintings and drawings requires more creativity, not saying that photography is simple though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Drawings, real life is boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer painting or drawing. They take such skill. The drawing in you example is amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the personal touch that drawings and paintings can bring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Photography. Seems more realistic. Doesn't require much hassle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Paintings is original. natural is natural. fullstop

0|0
    0|0
  • All except paintings, I really don't understand the fuss about Picasso.

0|0
    0|1
  • I like photography just bc it seems like there’s so many mire possibilities

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the dotting style of drawings.

0|0
    0|0
  • paintings

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for visable art