Paintings, Drawings or Photography, which one do you like best?

Which one do you like best and why?

I likes all of them equally good, but I think paintings (especially the classical/old fashioned ones) are extra charming in a special way. Photography are good to keep memories, but sometimes paintings and drawings can show an emotion/feeling/mood and atmosphere better than a photography. Not sure why. Just my opinion. #Art #Painting #Drawing #Photography
  • Paintings, Drawings or Photography, which one do you like best?Paintings (Why)
  • Paintings, Drawings or Photography, which one do you like best?Drawings (Why)
  • Paintings, Drawings or Photography, which one do you like best?Photography (Why)
    Vote C
  • Paintings, Drawings or Photography, which one do you like best?Paintings and drawings (Why)
    Vote D
  • Other (Explain What & Why)
    Vote E

1725

Most Helpful Girls

• I love all forms of art. Each takes talent creativity and a good eye. I love drawing because of the patience and detail to shading etc. and I love photography bc in that moment you can capture something forever and unique but they are all amazing

• I was surprised that so many people prefer photography. Paintings and drawings have more of a personal touch.

• I was also surprised. Maybe it's because of I put that picture in the poll. I cherry picked a bit when I choose it, because I wanted photography to stand a more fair chance to drawings and paintings.

Most Helpful Guys

• I like photography because it's real, you had to physically be there. Places and people in photos actually exist. If I see a photo of a place, I can go there.

• If I paints myself in front of the Eiffel tower in Paris, I would still consider myself and the tower real. I can still go there and paint the picture outside of the tower. So it's true photography usually are real. But paintings and drawings can also be of real people, places and events. By the way, photos can be edited in photoshop and aren't always real.

• If the "photo" isn't real then it's not a photo, it's a digital graphic, but it starts as a real place/person. I never said painting can't be real.